Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Straight Talk Home Internet Plan Problem

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,703
    Feedback Score
    0

    Straight Talk Home Internet Plan Problem

    I'm canceled the cc on file with ST. I called in twice to change the method of payment as it can't be done self serve. Each time the old cc is still listed as the method of payment on my account. How do I change this before I get my service canceled by ST?
    Visible (by Verizon) receive $20 off the first month. Please Private Message me for referral code.

    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; loved ones & strangers alike.

    My plans:
    Visible (Verizon) UTTD $25/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 12.25.23
    FreedomPop (AT&T) Target $4.99 once 100 TTD a month each 29th

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,858
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    I'm canceled the cc on file with ST. I called in twice to change the method of payment as it can't be done self serve. Each time the old cc is still listed as the method of payment on my account. How do I change this before I get my service canceled by ST?
    try updating your auto-refill billing information -
    https://support.straighttalk.com/en/...G/faq/3097054/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,703
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thank you october262. The page you linked shows the correct updated cc info. But still when I go to Method of Payment it shows the outdated cc info. Am I ok or should I be concerned?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,858
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Thank you october262. The page you linked shows the correct updated cc info. But still when I go to Method of Payment it shows the outdated cc info. Am I ok or should I be concerned?
    i would contact customer support just to be on the safe side.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,703
    Feedback Score
    0
    I already talked to CSRs at 877-430-2355 twice. And they said my cc has been updated. I just don't see it under Payment Methods, but I do see the updated cc info at Refill tab - Enroll in Auto-Refill. Should I call them again?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,858
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    I already talked to CSRs at 877-430-2355 twice. And they said my cc has been updated. I just don't see it under Payment Methods, but I do see the updated cc info at Refill tab - Enroll in Auto-Refill. Should I call them again?
    when you called customer support, did you explain to them what your seeing under payment methods ??

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,703
    Feedback Score
    0
    Yes I did.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,858
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Yes I did.
    i'd wait and see if it corrects it's self before calling again.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,081
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    i'd wait and see if it corrects it's self before calling again.
    I have to agree. Sometimes, billing changes can take more than a few hours. Sometimes it takes more than a few days to show online even after such changes have taken place already.
    Just another day in paradise.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,703
    Feedback Score
    0
    TY. We'll see soon. My plan must be refilled by the 27th.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 11:12 PM
  2. someone advice me where can i talk about my internet expl problem ?
    By smartphonefan in forum General Mobile Questions and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 12:09 PM
  3. HELP! Internet Explorer problem!!
    By DTS in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:03 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2002, 04:07 PM
  5. 8390 Wireless Internet Connection problem
    By dugdogg in forum Nokia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2002, 01:22 AM

Bookmarks