Thread: Getting my phone number back?

Feedback Score

Exclamation Getting my phone number back?

PLEASE I'M LOOSING MY MIND. I've been with straight talk since 2011 and i changed my number 1 time. My phone was stolen 9/22 . [I] need to get my number back because gmail and any . other accounts are using the number as a varifiable [/link to me.

I've got 7 employee numbers. and 5 diferent responses. I need to know why that number is not back to me.who can I call?
    now since I've been trying to get it back I've witness some shady actions on straighttalks behavior. Example i was able to log into my straight talk account. even though the phone number wasnt active to look up my account so I used my email address and sure enough there it was only I couldn't get a payment history. however I was able to copy all my devices that were used in the past. becouse they wanted to know my emei from the stolen phone. now they changed my account to only have 3 phones and a different email address to go along with it. i need serious help.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    You might try reaching out to the FCC and/or the Better Business Bureau. I won't justify the carrier's actions, nor can I explain why you are having so much difficulty getting this resolved. Does the phone currently have an assigned phone #? Have you lost any funds as a result of this from the account? Please update the community on your efforts to resolve this. Best wishes.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like maybe someone hacked your account or victim of SIM swapping. SIM swapping has two different meanings, and some people get confused with them.

Another thing that I have seen is people moving their Verizon based SIMs to an new phone has cause this. Their system does not like people moving their SIMs unless it was AT&T or T-Mobile based SIMs.