Thread: HDS-3 Stereo headset, not actually stereo on 6610???

Device(s)
    I-Mate Jam
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo
    Feedback Score

HDS-3 Stereo headset, not actually stereo on 6610???

I just got the HDS-3 'stereo' headset. It works, but it sounds puny, even compared to the stock single-ear unit that comes with the phone. When I am listening to the FM radio on my T-Mo 6610, there is an option to select 'stereo' but it is grayed out and doen not allow it to be chosen. Anyone else? Maybe my headset is defective?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S3 Mini
    Carrier(s)
    Aerial>VStream>T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    When i connect the hds-3 the stereo option is still grayed out on my 6200. I am not sure why this is the case, the sound comes from both the earpieces tho, so the stereo sound is working. as far as the volume level, ive noticed a couple of times that after being on for a while the volume drops really low, but it goes away when i turn off the radio and turn it on again.

Device(s)
    I-Mate Jam
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by tomcatm
    When i connect the hds-3 the stereo option is still grayed out on my 6200. I am not sure why this is the case, the sound comes from both the earpieces tho, so the stereo sound is working. as far as the volume level, ive noticed a couple of times that after being on for a while the volume drops really low, but it goes away when i turn off the radio and turn it on again.
    Well at least I am not the only one......I bought it online for cheap ($16), so I thought it might not be OEM eventhough it said nokia-