Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: i600 pics and info from VZW

Device(s)
    samsung t300
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score

i600 pics and info from VZW

Posting some scans from the information pack that VZW stores receiving this week regarding the i600. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Device(s)
    samsung t300
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    one more

Device(s)
    samsung t300
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    IPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    It must be getting close! If this phone is bug free, I may have to invest in it. I just hope it will be easy to receive and forward email as that is what I will be using it for mostly (other than talking of course).

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G 3.0Jailbroken
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Nice, however it's digital only. Why can't we have a nice tri-mode WinOS smartphone? I would be in heaven. Depending on how nice the phone turns out I may have to invest anyway. It's either this or the kyocera 7135. I'm in love with palm OS but winOS is good too. grrrrrrrrr

Device(s)
    Samsung SCH-i600
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    amen! the truth has arrived at last! lol

thanks for the scans...I appreciate it! Talk about anticipation! I can't wait to revolutionize the way I use my phone and conduct daily business!

Device(s)
    Currently: HTC Mogul (Sprint)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint (Personal)
    Feedback Score
    I too am SO excited!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

While I realize the need for analog for some people, I'm not sure we'll ever see a SmartPhone with it. All of the sync features, notifications, over-the-air ActiveSync with Exchange 2003 or Mobile Information Server, etc. require a digital connection, although I'm sure it would be easy to put a message on the screen stating the phone was in analog and that the features are not currently available.
    -Marc K.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    Let me ask this question. I am curious about this whole digital/analog thing. Are there advantages to a company to come out with a phone that is digital only? By this I mean is it less costly to make? A big advanatge to battery life or performance? If there is no real advantage why don't they just make them with digital and analog capabilities? I know that Verizon's network is almost if not completely digital but would it hurt? Does anyone see where I am coming from?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G 3.0Jailbroken
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I kinda look at it like this, "If I wanted digital only, I would have gotten t-mobile or ATT" Verizon is kinda jumping the gun, and as a consumer and a retailer it kinda pi$$es me off. Oh, well... at least the pda would still work if the phone didn't... that's one way to look at it...

Device(s)
    Samsung i700
    Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    personally, i dont care for analog phones. i live in kentucky, and there are many areas that are analog only. when i had a tri-mode phone, though, if it showed that it was in analog mode, the phone was as good as "no service" because i couldnt make or receive calls in these areas. usually, when you are in analog mode, you are very far away from the towers anyhow. digital covers most of the analog areas.

analog service also means you do not receive vm notifications, text msgs, or any other features. analog, imho, is not worth the time or effort anymore. most analog systems are not upgraded or maintanced hardly at all anymore

Device(s)
    VX7000 (Black)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (thank god!)
    Feedback Score
    While this device does look really cool...it is useless to us mac users.

I really wish that they would get the i500, the palm OS supports every major OS.

Device(s)
    Samsung i700
    Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    the i330 that sprint offers is a palmos phone. verizon does have a smart phone that is a palm os: the kyocera 7135 (which is tri-mode), but i am hesitant to get a kyocera phone. the 2135 was such a gawd awful phone when i was a pre-paid rep that i have been turned off by them.

Device(s)
    Kyocera 6035
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless (current),
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by pattwak
    I kinda look at it like this, "If I wanted digital only, I would have gotten t-mobile or ATT" Verizon is kinda jumping the gun, and as a consumer and a retailer it kinda pi$$es me off. Oh, well... at least the pda would still work if the phone didn't... that's one way to look at it...
    I dont understand your logic. Verizon's digital network is many times bigger than ATT or T-Mobile's GSM network in terms of geographical coverage and also population covered. Network reliability and quality of Verizon's digital network is also substantially higher than that of ATT or T-Mobile.

100% of Verizon's own network is digital (there are very very few selected exception). Almost all of Verizon's America's choice coverage area is digital. They are working on the remaining very few regions that are not digital.

Why would anyone in AC plan need a tri-mode phone? tri-modes will be needed only for national single rate plan.

-WK.

Device(s)
    T637
    Carrier(s)
    Mom and pop shop I bought
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by prajna
    the i330 that sprint offers is a palmos phone. verizon does have a smart phone that is a palm os: the kyocera 7135 (which is tri-mode), but i am hesitant to get a kyocera phone. the 2135 was such a gawd awful phone when i was a pre-paid rep that i have been turned off by them.
    I wouldnt dare get the 7135. heck I work with them on a daily basis and I also do device exchanges on those all day...those things are junk IMHO. im glad I shyed away from it...All I can say is now that the stores are getting the dummy phones it will be here sooner then you think, although I cant give you a specific date lets just say very very soon...

Device(s)
    IPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Vince
    I wouldnt dare get the 7135. heck I work with them on a daily basis and I also do device exchanges on those all day...those things are junk IMHO. im glad I shyed away from it...All I can say is now that the stores are getting the dummy phones it will be here sooner then you think, although I cant give you a specific date lets just say very very soon...
    You may define very, very sonn differently than me. I have heard it may be as long as two more weeks. I define very, very soon as tomorrow or the next day.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast