Page 169 of 179 FirstFirst ... 69 119 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2684

Thread: What Car Do You Drive?

Device(s)
    HTC One X LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers | Three HK
    Feedback Score
    Traded in my JDM Honda Odyssey for a Lexus GS and a Toyota Mark X.

iPhone 6s | N-06C

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KiSsTiNe View Post
    I drove a 2009 Lexus IS 350 5 days ago. I traded it in for a 2010 Lexus IS 350!
    Congrats but why trade in a one year old car for a new one?

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3G S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard8873 View Post
    Congrats but why trade in a one year old car for a new one?
    I was initially looking to finance an IS that's fully loaded, but I ended up leasing. And my old one didn't have all of the technology I wanted.

Feedback Score
    I drive a camry 2008, its ok, not bad at all and I do like it BUT the car of my dreams which I still can't get is the Lexus ls 600h.
    Hopefully in a couple of years !
    www.TravelToForum.com
    World Travel Community

Book Flights, Hotels, Cruises

Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by op487062 View Post
    i wonder what canadians think about this
    Some buy the NA brands, mostly because Oshawa and some other Chrysler/Ford plants have produced a lot of the big 2.5s best cars over the years. So its still a buy local thing. But their isn't the same patriotism factor here. If the Japanese or Europeans make a better product (which, these days, they usually do...but not always, and less and less) we buy it instead.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9780
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    98 Honda Accord. I had a 94 Civic hatchback before that, lol. Yay for free cars!

I'm buying a different car soon, though. I could afford payments on something new but the insurance would be a different story. Right now my boyfriend and I share gas and insurance on the Accord but he's getting a Ford F250 for/from work so the insurance will be covered and about half of the fuel for the truck as well.

Im not too fussy for my next car. Preferably a Honda but must have (working) AC and preferably a sunroof. I'm never going another summer without AC.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I drive Lancer. And also i had recently heard that Lancer is leading the industry in customer satisfaction by providing the most technologically advanced and reliable beverage dispensers and valves.

Device(s)
    Current: White I9100
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Bought a 2008 Mercedes AMG E63 today. I like

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular - $39.99 Nation 1000 w/ Rollover
    Feedback Score
    Nice! I love my C55!

Feedback Score
    Currently I drive BMW and its awesome. No plans of changing it for now...
    ================
    cheap cars

Device(s)
    BLU Studio 5.0 S II
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I'm glad each of you is so proud of your vehicles. I see cars in this thread costing more than I make in a year. My investment in my car costs less than a dinner for two at this point. Mostly this is due to the fact that you drive expensive flashy cars, but this is also because I drive what I like, which are 20+ year old cars that barely run. I like to tinker. I like to fix little things here and there on a constant basis. But I also like knowing I own my cars and can do my own work to them. I'll post a nice big flashy angled picture of my ride...

$225.00 purchase price at impound auction
    +$22.50 buyer's premium fee to the auctioneer
    $247.50 total acquisition cost

-$174.00 what I sold the two older collectible handguns in the trunk for on GunBroker
    -$42.00 what I sold the two car stereos in the trunk for on eBay
    -$90.00 in tools I have sold or pawned that were in the trunk

+$84.00 for 3 months of liability insurance thus far

$25.50, so did I mention that was a cheap dinner? My wife and I spent more than that today for lunch at a Black-Eyed Pea. I know where my priorities lie. Flashy cars are not one of them.

I do have a few more costs about to come in on this thing, that will be two used tires for the front before cold weather comes (I'll spend maybe $55-$60 at most for that) and an oil change (I'll do it myself and maybe spend $13-$14 on a 5-quart jug of oil and an AC-Delco filter). Also, there is a small pinhole leak in the radiator so I need to get that welded (figure $40-$50) and buy some coolant (2 gallons, about $18). Still, I'll have what, $170 in the car plus ongoing $28 a month insurance? Runs/drives great. Everything works but the air and cruise. Alpine speakers too. All because some idiot decided to drive drunk and get his car impounded.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by occupant View Post
    I'm glad each of you is so proud of your vehicles. I see cars in this thread costing more than I make in a year. My investment in my car costs less than a dinner for two at this point. Mostly this is due to the fact that you drive expensive flashy cars, but this is also because I drive what I like, which are 20+ year old cars that barely run. I like to tinker. I like to fix little things here and there on a constant basis. But I also like knowing I own my cars and can do my own work to them. I'll post a nice big flashy angled picture of my ride...

$225.00 purchase price at impound auction
    +$22.50 buyer's premium fee to the auctioneer
    $247.50 total acquisition cost

-$174.00 what I sold the two older collectible handguns in the trunk for on GunBroker
    -$42.00 what I sold the two car stereos in the trunk for on eBay
    -$90.00 in tools I have sold or pawned that were in the trunk

+$84.00 for 3 months of liability insurance thus far

$25.50, so did I mention that was a cheap dinner? My wife and I spent more than that today for lunch at a Black-Eyed Pea. I know where my priorities lie. Flashy cars are not one of them.

I do have a few more costs about to come in on this thing, that will be two used tires for the front before cold weather comes (I'll spend maybe $55-$60 at most for that) and an oil change (I'll do it myself and maybe spend $13-$14 on a 5-quart jug of oil and an AC-Delco filter). Also, there is a small pinhole leak in the radiator so I need to get that welded (figure $40-$50) and buy some coolant (2 gallons, about $18). Still, I'll have what, $170 in the car plus ongoing $28 a month insurance? Runs/drives great. Everything works but the air and cruise. Alpine speakers too. All because some idiot decided to drive drunk and get his car impounded.
    nothing wrong with it. just picked up a beater for $500 which runs great and I have no worries of something happening to it. I'm sure there are people out there that buy cars to impress, and solely for that reason, but most of us are car guys too. my main car is a lot nicer and let me tell you that being able to drive 1200 miles all in one day with it fulyl loaded and then take on back roads is one of the reasons i buy. i'd rather not worry about my car falling apart on me in those situations or to just have a quiet and comfortable ride

Device(s)
    Motorola Atrix HD Maxx / iPhone 5 (backup)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by huskyfan23 View Post
    Bought a 2008 Mercedes AMG E63 today. I like

awesome ride.
    Seems like it is cool to have these in your sig?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy SIIX, iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Wind Holiday Miracle Unlimited $40
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard8873 View Post
    nothing wrong with it. just picked up a beater for $500 which runs great and I have no worries of something happening to it. I'm sure there are people out there that buy cars to impress, and solely for that reason, but most of us are car guys too. my main car is a lot nicer and let me tell you that being able to drive 1200 miles all in one day with it fulyl loaded and then take on back roads is one of the reasons i buy. i'd rather not worry about my car falling apart on me in those situations or to just have a quiet and comfortable ride
    I'm with yah on your comment. Some of us are just car guys and having what we have just allows us to express what we love in 'our' life. I don't use my car to impress anyone else. I did work hard to purchase my car in cash, and not fake myself out purchasing something that I could really afford and therefore go on payments to do it. But if some people need to do that, that's their choice and I hope that their heart is in it for the good of people rather than to impress people you don't even know or care about. Being able to drive something that crashes well, avoids crashes well, handles well, is powerful, and is reliable are what "I" have chosen that I want from a vehicle.

Without the vehicle I am driving, I would have already been in some serious crashes that would no doubt cause me hospital or long term problems. Not that I am a crazy driver but because there are things outside my 'bubble' which I can't control. Being able to dodge last milliseconds, a large Greyhound bus mudflap spinning like a circular saw coming straight at my windshield with passengers in the car at 70MPH would have not ended happily. Instead the mudflap missed the vehicle by inches, dynamic stability control intervened to control something I asked the car slightly too much of, and we went on our merrily way with a memory and maybe slightly soiled pants. Those are the times that I always thank my Dad for teaching me that if I want something in life, I need to find a way to pay for it in cash and enjoy it.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Feedback: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...threadid=68943

Page 169 of 179 FirstFirst ... 69 119 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 LastLast