Thread: Got the SCP8100 from costco for 40 dollars after rebates

Device(s)
    v60i
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Got the SCP8100 from costco for 40 dollars after rebates

Went to costco and they had the phone for 169.00 and after the 130.00 rebate it was 40.00. This was an add phone to a current sprint service. I got the three months free then 20 bucks a month deal. Sprint also waived any activation fee on the new phone (savings of 35 dollars I believe.) Costco gave me a car charger, handsfree ear piece, and a belt clip for the phone included also. All in all I think I got a good deal. I know the new phones are coming out but it had features I don't care about so not worth the money. My sprint plan has unlimited vision, and we have free PCS to PCS so no biggie there either about the PTT.

Anyway just wanted anyone looking for a 8100 to know that Costco has them cheaper then the sprint site
    Last edited by nydennis; 11-10-2003 at 04:15 PM.

Device(s)
    Sanyo 8100
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS Vision
    Feedback Score

Good deal indeed!

Device(s)
    Treo 750
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    everyone's cheaper than sprint. congrats on the purchase though, good choice. If i'm not mistaken you have a lifetiem warranty from Costco as well, at least thats what they told me when I worked there for sprint. again congrats

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yes, even affiliates are better than Sprint when it comes to phone prices. When I lived in an affiliate area, I paid $49 for my Sanyo 8100 (with a 2 year contract), while the same corporate subs were getting it for $99-149.00

Originally posted by SigmaNuClay
    everyone's cheaper than sprint. congrats on the purchase though, good choice. If i'm not mistaken you have a lifetiem warranty from Costco as well, at least thats what they told me when I worked there for sprint. again congrats