Thread: Are there any phones from Nokia with a camera and a flash

Device(s)
    Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    FIDGERS
    Feedback Score

Are there any phones from Nokia with a camera and a flash

I know that Nokia has a camera that takes pictures with a flash but its one that attaches to a handset through a pop-port.

Are there any phones out right now or coming from nokia that will include a camera and a flash?

A phone that i was looking at was Samsung e715 specifically for that reason. I want to go back to nokia but it seems that they are going along their own paradigm with each new handset missing something.

Even the 5140 which has a friggin flashlight cannot be used because the light and the camera lens are going in two differen directions. How stupid is that. I know that the led light from a 5100 was pretty bright.

Any commnents?

Feedback Score
    No, but Nokia is planning a flash accessory, like the Sony Ericsson one.

The reason is that a decent flash is hard to fit into a phone. The tiny ones that fit in most flash camera phones are just a single LED, and while they're bright to look at, they don't actually illuminate anything farther than a couple feet.

So Nokia, like Sony Ericsson, will be releasing an external flash with enough brightness to actually be useful for taking photos in dim light.

Device(s)
    Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    FIDGERS
    Feedback Score
    Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
    When where and how much?
    Thx
    Pol