Thread: Yellowish tint on the side of my Treo 600... not that noticable!

Device(s)
    Treo 755p
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Yellowish tint on the side of my Treo 600... not that noticable!

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem? I've read a lot up on it and it seems like all treo 600's have this.. I mean mynes such a small amount that you can only tell if you are holding it at a right angle and you are on a white screen...

Is it worth my time, about a hour away, to take it back? Or should I just stick with it?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    If the yellowish tint is only on the side of the screen, seen only when the phone is titled, then it's totally normal. It's just the backlight you're seeing.

If the yellowish tint is visable all over the screen then the unit is defective and I would take it back.
    Check out my reviews here.

Device(s)
    Treo 755p
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by lgreenberg
    If the yellowish tint is only on the side of the screen, seen only when the phone is titled, then it's totally normal. It's just the backlight you're seeing.

If the yellowish tint is visable all over the screen then the unit is defective and I would take it back.
    Yea its only on the corners really.. not even that bad.. I doubt its defective when you really have to look to see it... See I know what your talking about those Back Lights when you tilt it... its not that... this is a yellow tint to it.