Thread: Are the T720 and T722 good phones?

Device(s)
    Nokia 6800
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless (GSM)
    Feedback Score

Are the T720 and T722 good phones?

i was thinking about getting one

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9790
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    i have a t720, it doesn't look cool, but i like it, very easy to use. For me anyway.

Device(s)
    SE T637,T616
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Alot of people have alot of complaints about the T720. However I have had no problems aside from the short battery life. It's GRPS blows my 3595's out of the water. Plus the external screen is something you won't find on many other color screen phones in that price range.
    www.kyredp5.com

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    It depends on what you want from your phone and how gently you treat it. Apparently, many have found that the flip hinge is fragile when manhandled. I am not too rough on phones, so I haven't had any problems. Will it last me the 2 years of my contract? Probably.

Others have complained about RF, but I have been able to make calls with 1 bar and experience no dropout or dropped calls.

If you can get one for $50 or so, I think it is worth it.

Ted
    Durham, NC

Device(s)
    Treo 650
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint (U.S.A),
    Feedback Score
    The T720 is a good phone as long as it's one of the newer ones. They have a nice design and some nice features. It's not a "smart phone" though. You can now get them relatively cheap. I'd go for it unless you want something with a shytload of features. Personally I'd save up some $$$ and buy myself a V600.

Lannie

AIM: irksome234 | MSN: lannie[at]gmail.com | ICQ: 36661022 | Y!: peaches_375_2 | MY PICS | MYSPACE | MY FEEDBACK (2)

[

Device(s)
    Motorola T720
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I got myself a T720 for 50 bucks and I must say that I like it. In my opinion the only real drawback of it is how cheap/flimsy it feels (top half jiggles left and right when closed, etc.). I do like the customizability of it though (just got my usb cable. So I guess for 50 bucks it's not too shabby.