Thread: Upgrade program when you have multiple lines..

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson T-610
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

Upgrade program when you have multiple lines and family plan...

Ok, we're all now figuring out the specifics of the upgrade program.

I just have a quick question... I have 2 lines on my account and am in a familytime plan now. If I decide to upgrade one of the lines to a new phone and this causes me to have to renew my contract, does this make me have to renew the contract for the other line too? If so, can I still choose to get a phone upgrade in a few months for the other line?

Thanks folks!

-Ian
    Last edited by mrfusion; 03-08-2004 at 09:06 PM.

Device(s)
    IPhone X Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Re: Upgrade program when you have multiple lines and family plan...

Originally posted by mrfusion
    Ok, we're all now figuring out the specifics of the upgrade program.

I just have a quick question... I have 2 lines on my account and am in a familytime plan now. If I decide to upgrade one of the lines to a new phone and this causes me to have to renew my contract, does this make me have to renew the contract for the other line too? If so, can I still choose to get a phone upgrade in a few months for the other line?

Thanks folks!

-Ian
    Each line on a family plan may have a different contract end date. I have a family plan with four lines -- two have one end date and two have another. You will qualify for an upgrade on each line but will not have to exercise both at the same time. The one line for which you upgrad will be extended but the other won't.

Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    every line can get a new phone at the same time. I did it and have a family plan. W/ the new program. Trust me

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson T-610
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    thanks for your replies. I specifically asked the question because I figured you could get 2 new phones at the same time, but I actually am interested in only getting one now and if something better comes along in a few months, then I'll get the second one then. Thanks!

-Ian

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by mrfusion
    thanks for your replies. I specifically asked the question because I figured you could get 2 new phones at the same time, but I actually am interested in only getting one now and if something better comes along in a few months, then I'll get the second one then. Thanks!

-Ian

I did the same. I got one now and the Wife wants to wait to see what else new comes out.