Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Best nokia

Device(s)
    bunch of phones
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hohdave
    Which Nokia phone do you think has the loudest earpiece volume? I am hard of hearing.
    no offense meant, but there are nokias that supports hearing aids, that is if you need one... http://www.europe.nokia.com/accessorieslink?s=LPS-4
    i use my cellphones too much, my brains are fried...

Feedback Score
    motorola c975 discharge and on/off button [not battery fault]
    can somebody please help for solution?
    [

Feedback Score
    red button, 5 from down, [write hand side]

Device(s)
    Nokia 8801, 8600, N95
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Fido
    Feedback Score
    luna is mine right now hah

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    Bell LTE
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker
    There is no such thing as a best phone. It all depends on what your requirements/preferences are.
    of course there is 2 at the moments : Nokia N95 8GB and iPhone.
    they both rock
    Stallone : '' This is where the law stops...and i start'' Stallone is a cop called COBRA (Kanon Movie)
    my feedback : http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...saint+feedback

Device(s)
    SE W810i
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Trekker
    There is no such thing as a best phone. It all depends on what your requirements/preferences are.
    You're right! I'm fully agree with you!

Feedback Score
    In my opinion Nokia 6300 is best mobile . It's features are

1 Compact modern design featuring sophisticated stainless-steel covers, glossy black finish, and rounded edges
    2 Catch and keep those treasured moments with the 2 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom
    3Get entertainment when you want it with the music player, FM stereo radio, and video player
    4 See more at a glance with the 240 x 320 resolution screen with up to 16 million true colors
    5 Access your email on the go and send messages with attachments
    6 Store music, videos, and photos with up to 2GB expandable memory

Device(s)
    Sony Ericcson k790a
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The one I own now: 6233

Feedback Score
    Help Nokia 6030 users! (I have to write it here because I can't post new threads for some reason)

I have a Nokia 6030 with a cracked LCD (i can't see a thing), but I really need my address book.
    Unfortunately, the address book is stored on the phone memory, and I need a way to copy it to the SIM.

Please give me the correct key sequence in order to copy the contacts from the phone to the SIM.
    Thanks!

Let's call the uppermost left button "A", the uppermost right "B" and the direction keys "up", "down", "left", "right", "center".

Help is appreciated!

Feedback Score

Hottest reception Nokia?

In ya'lls opinion, which Nokia has the 'hottest' reception? I don't have to have all the bells and whistles. I text, make calls, want bluetooth (gotta have my Springsteen ring tones!) and would like a decent camera. Other than that, I won't use it much. I live in Central Mississippi, out in the country. I am with ATT/Cingular and my old Nokia 6010 got GREAT reception but no bluetooth or camera.... Any suggestions? Thanks, Wanda

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wandap
    In ya'lls opinion, which Nokia has the 'hottest' reception? I don't have to have all the bells and whistles. I text, make calls, want bluetooth (gotta have my Springsteen ring tones!) and would like a decent camera. Other than that, I won't use it much. I live in Central Mississippi, out in the country. I am with ATT/Cingular and my old Nokia 6010 got GREAT reception but no bluetooth or camera.... Any suggestions? Thanks, Wanda
    Nokia 6103/6102i may suit your needs, also check out the 6126/6133 twins, they are also good and you may be able to get one free with a contract upgrade!

Feedback Score
    Thanks! It is time to renew my contract so I'll check that out! I knew ya'll would know the answer!

Device(s)
    Sharp sh906i blue
    Feedback Score
    Well easily my old 8850, that was a truly outstanding phone the looks everything, pure class! Too bad the screen had some quality glitches but other than the easily the best thing that's come out from nokia in regard to what the competition had to offer.

Quite funny to see that so many people say the same thing about this phone even if it's really old and this thread is pretty new and up to date. So all old 88xx series owners GREAT to be you!

Feedback Score
    I setted on a 6126 or 6126h (I think one is for the US and the other overseas) but I received it WITHOUT a battery! Geezzzz!!! So, as soon as the battery gets here I'll post letting ya'll know how the reception works for me and how I like it in general. So far, I like the looks but that's all I know about it for now. No battery, Geezzzz.....

Device(s)
    SK3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    the n93 destroys all nokia phones. period.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast