Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Inno 90 vs. Samsung E715

Device(s)
    Nokia 7610
    Carrier(s)
    Digi
    Feedback Score
    Deniskch, I don't think you can buy GX32 at the moment either in West or East Malaysia. Maybe you can try Singapore if not mistaken that I overheard someone in Singapore have purchased this model. Well, a 1 megapixel camera phone should consider the top phone in a lot of countries (not Japan) and also not forgot to mention about the CGS screen. Believe me, the detail of the screen will impress you and I still can't find any other brands of mobilephone that can compare by it's screen.
    Brain, nothing much special(ahem...) just the GX32 supports MP3 ringtones.
    ....just loves my Nokia 7610

Device(s)
    Motorola E398
    Carrier(s)
    DiGi Telemunication
    Feedback Score
    Erm...support MP3 ringtone or just converted to mmf. files before go through the phone ?...
    1 more thing...Inno 89 ringtone vs. Sharp GX32 ringtone
    Which one mobile phone ringtone more nice & loud
    To be or not to be . . . That's the questions . . .

Device(s)
    Nokia 7610
    Carrier(s)
    Digi
    Feedback Score
    Deniskch, just direct MP3 without converting to mmf because it is using memory card to store those huge files. I'm not sure about the sound quality when compares both inno89 and GX32 since I still waiting for to come to Malaysia, well anyone please? Inno 90 is actually richer in sound quality than my GX22, well perhaps it's still the Inno.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    The innostream's 64 polyphonic does in fact nicer than than the GX32. However their mp3 ringtones are converted to mmf using the datasuite software (Only software avaliable to communicate/customize the phone at the moment). It sounds good, but not as good as GX32's mp3 tones. GX32's ringtones should be able to load off a file from SD card to use, so it plays the actual "mp3" without being converted
    HF Feedback (Trading Since 2002)

Device(s)
    Motorola E398
    Carrier(s)
    DiGi Telemunication
    Feedback Score

Lightbulb

Oic...Thanks for explaining
    When the GX32 will arrive Malaysia
    If GX32 arrive...i think just KL got it 1st...Me located at Sabah...still need to wait
    Sharp GX22 at Sabah already cost RM1800++... I think GX32 will cost RM2500++ something around like that...pretty expensive huh
    Anyone here know about Sharp GX32's South Asia price...?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7