Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Series 60 Apps & Games Guide & Reviews (Merged)

Device(s)
    a tin can and string
    Feedback Score
    Photographer seems like something that I'd love to have.. but do you guys pay the 19.95 for the product? Is there a way to get a 'trial' version? If so, I'd appreciate a PM ...

Thanks!
    I am a gecko

Device(s)
    APPLE IPHONE UNLOCKED
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    I LUV THIS FCKNING PHONE IT IS THE BEST PHONE I HAVE EVER HAD.

I LUV THIS PHONE. WON'T TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING. my fave features: speaker, video shooting, and digital camera. bluetooth connectivity, applications.

the reception is good too. wow. i was scared it would be too big, but its not that bad. the jog dial thingie is a bit weird, but totally worth dealing with.

sorry guys, but after a week of use, i'm totally hooked on this phone. i play around with it for no reason, just when i'm bored.

sorry, sounds dorky. i know.

Device(s)
    MDA
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Synncere
    Beer Engine

A definate must for the beer lover. It's got a great list of beers aswell as other drinks. If you have used the coctail app then you'll like this app. Beer engine also gives you info on the the drinks alcohol content and if you want to you can also track how much you drink over various time periods.

Anyone who enjoys a good drink or would like a menu of various drinks on their mobile so they have an idea what they want when they head out or just so they know what's in a certain drink then Beer Engine & Coctail are a good combination of apps to have.
    Beer Engine won't let you use oz. like Cocktail.

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by manussit
    check your PM- personal message under User CP
    http://www.howardforums.com/usercp.php?s=
    Wanna send that list my way, too?

Device(s)
    Treoo 650
    Carrier(s)
    RamCell (Sprint)
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by SchroederJr
    Wanna send that list my way, too?
    My Way too?

Device(s)
    Nokia 6600 (bow to the Symbian)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile - Sprint (demo line)
    Feedback Score
    So far I only have Palette Extender, Mp3Player and Screensaver. My screensaver app wants a password now in order for me to use it. So it isn't working right now. Anyone know how to register it so I can get it working again?

I also have an app on my phone that I don't remember installing and don't want to remove for fear of it being important. It's under my App Manager. It's list name is "PsiNT eLib (c)" and "PsiNT Helper." I have no idea where it came from.
    Why didn't I get a free TV when I got my digital cable service??? I got a free phone with my cell phone plan.

Device(s)
    Ericsson: K750i, T68m, R310s (EU)
    Carrier(s)
    US: T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    IQ - great thinking game, i love it. there are these gems, and a laser. and you have a few mirrors and you must move the mirrors around so the laser beam will hit all the gems. excellent game.

snowboard X - cool game too. you snowboard and jump of ramps to do tricks to score points. its ok.

steel warrior - love this game. MGS makes such good 3d games. this one runs much better than karting though. i often have to restart the phone to play karting, but this one always starts up fine. very fun game.

overdrive - 3d top view racing game. kinda cool but not as fun as karting.

worldclock pro 1.3 - super app. i use it often to check the time when i am calling or SMSing europe so i don't wake them or something. nice useful app . especially if you travel or need times in other parts of the world

Mobi reader - it is an ebook reader and is super cool too. right now i'm reading crime and punishment off of it! it scrolls automatically, and you can even change the orientation (landscape or portrait). excellent book reader, can't beleive i read books with my phone, i am too dependant!

Dashfly - it is a minute manager and seems custom made for t-mobile and such. it asks you when your billing period ends and begins, how many anytime minutes you have, when your nights start, and whether you have unlimited weekend minutes. and it refreshes itself automatically! VERY useful for me seeing as my bill last month came out to $120 (i have the t-mobile 29.99 talk and t-zones plan). MUST HAVE APP.

Device(s)
    Sharp GX30i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers GSM, Fido
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by manussit
    -
    -
    -
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok.... let's recap, pple..... this is a great thread (and imho deserved sticky), most of the apps in my phone are there because of this thread.... so let's keep on reviewing....

and please keep the requests of apps at minimal.... like mentioned before.... try yahoo groups... if still can't find it/them then try pm the member... don't just get in the way here and ruin good thread like this....

recap, so far we have the (in some depth) reviews for:

photographer
    seleQ and FExplorer
    irRemote
    Dope Wars
    netfront
    cocktail
    handycar
    handy dates
    handy shopper
    space doubler
    camcorder
    SmartLauncher
    Taskmanager
    Extended Profiles
    SWAT
    Mobile Assist
    handy safe
    pExtender
    miniGPS
    Handy Clock
    Torch
    CameraFX

so that u know u can read back to find out about them and not asking/reviewing again, (i don't understand why don't pple read back in threads??) but feel free to add your comments on what's not mentioned...

Hi, I just want to ask u how do u use "autolock keypad" function in Extended Profiles? I set it as "auto lock" but it still doesn't lock by itself after 10, 15 mins... what should I do to make it work?

Thank you very much!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I had a question about these "answering machine" applications. Does this act as a digital "answering machine" and will save me the cost of voicemail? I had the app, and When I set it up, on my 3650 I could here the greeting when it came on, but you couldn't hear it on the other end (on the end where it needs to be heard the most cause there the ones who need to leave the message).

Any knowlege??

Device(s)
    iPhone TurboSim
    Carrier(s)
    TIM Brasil
    Feedback Score
    Mobile assist seemed to work, once you got the hang of it, and I think there was one other which also was supposed to work, but I couldnt get it to work (heck, maybe I got the wrong one)...

In theory yes, it could save the cost of VM, but it would use up minutes, and if your phone was off, or out of service, then it wouldnt work....(think on a plane, or something....if you are thinking "I always leave it on".....)
    Cheers!

Roy Nasser
    From Brazil!!! erm..... from Boston as of sept. 18/2002

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    It would be good for me though because I don't even have voicemail so It's not like i'm used to voicemail services and then I get bumped to worse ones, I don't have services to begin with so I would be enhancing my phone.

Carrier(s)
    Cingular 850 Land
    Feedback Score
    this thread needs to be bumped for the the 3650 (3600) newbs like myself.

Device(s)
    Ericsson: K750i, T68m, R310s (EU)
    Carrier(s)
    US: T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by ozziegn
    this thread needs to be bumped for the the 3650 (3600) newbs like myself.
    agreed! if "show of your s60 phone" and the "fashchat suggestion box" can be stickies, then this thread deserves one too! c'mon synncere, PLEASE!!!

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro (Sprint), LG Dare (Verizon)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by punkserb
    photographer 2.02 is great, takes nicer pictures than the built-in camera, zoom is decent quality as well. but it takes longer to save the picture than on the builtin app.
    This app should be "disqualified" solely for the fact one cannot try the software before buying. How pathetic is it that it is necessary to buy a "30-day license" just to evaluate the product. Even a 'crippled' application is a better idea than what they do.

Joel

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS, N78, N82, N81 8GB,N95-4, N95-3, N95-1 PINK!, N73 PINK/WHITE!, N90 proto, OEM Pink N-Gage
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Ok, I will mae this thread into a stickie as per all the requests. I have a question though. Had enyone tried Smart Profiles? I have that on my phone and I want to know the difference between this and Extended Profiles. Other than the fact that you can add different Launcher Skins to each profile is there any other difference?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast