Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: T-Mobile Settings Configurator

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Is this configurator for the free WAP?

Device(s)
    T-Mobile MDA II w/Plantronics M3000 (Primary)
    Carrier(s)
    E-Plus (DE)
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by MonkeyK
    Is this configurator for the free WAP?
    Nope it's for WAP access in general. But it might be for free WAP if you have an unlimited data plan with T-Mo.
    Born/Raised: Redwood City, CA, USA
    Live in: Cologne, Germany (May 2004)
    German (Fluent) and English (Fluent)

Nokia Series 40 and Series 60 Reset Codes:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=640135

Prepaid Options for Abroad:
    http://www.prepaidgsm.net
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=622551

Worldwide GPRS settings:

http://www.access-sys-eu.com/GPRS_Settings.95.0.html

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    ok i got a question with this tmo configurator. i used to use the free wap but since its dead i got the 4.99 tzones instead. the only issue i am having is that how come with my p900 when i have something like email set to connect automatically every couple of hrs it wont do it. it has the account tzones popup where i have to click on connect or cancel. it sucks because i dont want to do this all the tiem. when i had it with the free gprs i didnt have to worry about any of that. also the connection doesnt last as long either. when i had the free gprs i would keep my aim on for days and not worry about it disconnecting at all. but now after a couple of hrs the popup comes up which shows that my connection somehow was stopped. do u guys know a way to keep the connection on at all times. its really getting annoying having to reconnect all the time.
    got me a r6 for my riding addiction!

HoFo Feedback

EBAY Feedback

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    If this is the issue I had, I just had to power off/on the phone and it would follow the settings to retrieve my email. This needs to happen at least once a week. For some odd reason, the P9xx's need to be restarted to stay "fresh".

Hope this helps.

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    that is true withe the p900's tho. my screen keyboard sometimes doesnt want to come on and teh only way i can get it back is to restart it. but for my question is why did it work fine with the gprs and not with the tmo config?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Something has to be different in the settings between the 2.

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    i really dont see any at all. after i install teh tmo config it was like the same setting as my gprs but somehow it worked and the free one didnt. it was weird. or is it because i have a wap account added to it. i think that's the only think i noticed. ther'es a t zones gprs in my wap accounts area now.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Go to Cingular. Less problems.

Device(s)
    SE P900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Re: Bcollins520 try this.....

Originally posted by Wireless
    APN wap.voicestream.com
    Proxy Server leave blank
    Portal URL http://wap.myvoicestream.com
    Username leave blank
    Password leave blank
    HTTP Port 9201
    HTTPS Port 9201
    DNS leave blank

I am not that familiar with NEC settings. Nor will many be. Well the newest ones that is. I believe I am on the money. If this is for free wap, your not paying for a HTTPS secure port but most of us are doing fine with what we have using the basic port. So I may be wrong, BUT, it wouldnt stop you from getting your FREE WAP
    Hi Wireless! By any chance would you have alternative settings for the P900? I too am a frequent flyer at TMO's data support group...I had downloaded the ICQ for Symbian and could not connect to that or to Yahoo IM.

A kind soul in another thread said I needed to get the unlimited internet from TMO. However, when I put my SIM in a T600, *poof* Yahoo IM up and running fine. I downloaded Agile Messenger and finally got connected, but ICQ now gives a password error. (I think this is a problem at ICQ, as the ICQ2Go java app for browser use in a PC also gives the same error, but my ICQ client works). Handango is in the process of refunding my $$$, but I still want to make sure I am getting the best performance and have the optimal settings for my P900.

Thanks!

Grisha

Device(s)
    Motorola Slvr - EDRP
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    how do I set this up for my a925? I don't know what info goes where. I've already called tmobile. they told me they can't help me with the settings cause its an unsupported handset.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5