Thread: need new phone, which one to get?

Feedback Score

need new phone, which one to get?

I can care less for a camera phone, but I would like something with color, it has to be a flip and an external lcd.

My buddy has the samsung a530, but it seems way too small. im thinking LG, but i currently have a VX4400 and the battery life sucks. looking for something with good reception and decent battery life

Device(s)
    DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Get the lg 6000 or the 4500....if you want speaker phone go with the 4500....if you want a nicer color display, a camera, and cheaper phone price go with the 6000. They both have about almost 5 days battery life...and to me thats pritty decent.
    Droid

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by hockeymann11
    Get the lg 6000 or the 4500....if you want speaker phone go with the 4500....if you want a nicer color display, a camera, and cheaper phone price go with the 6000. They both have about almost 5 days battery life...and to me thats pritty decent.
    ahhh yes a speakerphone. the only reason why i loved my old nextel phone!!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Somebody at Verizon must think I need a LG 4500. I ordered a 4400B online last week. When I went to check the status, it said I needed to call to give them more information. I called, and she didn't see anything wrong with the order. Then she noticed they were out of the phones, so tried to sell me on the 4500. It's digital only, so I told her to just cancel my order. She did, and when I checked the status later it even said the order was cancelled. Well, a 4500 showed up at my house today. Now the order status says I need to call to give them more information again. Weird stuff.

Device(s)
    LG MM-535
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    The new LG phones would be a good choice for you. Or the Audivox 8900, its camera but its still a good phone to choose from. All the new LG phones that are out right now would have to be a pretty good choice for you

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Did you check out the Kyocera Slider? It's not a flip, but it is small and the form is pretty close to a flip but it just slides open instead. Pretty cool phone.

Feedback Score
    i forgot, i do need a speakerphone. would be nice to talk while im driving and not have to wear an ear bud.

anyways, gf wants a camera phone so i might get her the LG one and Ill stick with the one that has the speakerphone. the new motorola looks nice though!