Thread: I Phone 1900 mghz

Device(s)
    Moto V66
    Carrier(s)
    T-Moblie
    Feedback Score

I Phone 1900 mghz

Is there a web site for I phone in Thailand? They run on 1900 so many U.S. phone can work with them!
    I hate Drop Calls

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    VZW, 3(IRL), O2(D), 中国联通
    Feedback Score
    My understanding is that the Thai 1,900 MHz spectrum will be used for wCDMA, not the technologies used on 1,900 MHz in the Americas (TDMA, GSM, and CDMA). Therefore, none of the phones used currently in the US will work on the 1,900 MHz frequency in Thailand.

Other US phones will work in Thailand. Quad band GSM phones (unlocked) will work on the Thai GSM networks (900/1800 MHz) and Verizon CDMA phones will work on the Hutch TH 800 MHz CDMA network.
    Bugwart

Device(s)
    Moto V66
    Carrier(s)
    T-Moblie
    Feedback Score

info

I gave a Thai person a SamSung x105 900/1900 mhz phone.ddly enought and shg 105 does work . That phone would not work on 900 with my AIS Thai sim card. my Moto V66 is not a problem. I phone made some changes to the phone and it works well!

I just spoke to T-mobile and they advised me that while roaming that you are only charged when answering or dialiung a call.
    If your phone is on and you get a voice mail that voice mail is created because there was no answer, hence no charges. that has been the case for me and my caller ID works fine there so I just see who is calling and then call for about 40 cents per minute on my AIS v $1.49 on my T-Mobile!