Thread: Is T-Mobile really superior over Nextel when it comes to call forwarding and faxing?

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO Premium
    Feedback Score

Question Is T-Mobile really superior over Nextel when it comes to call forwarding and faxing?

I went back to using my Nextel phones because I wanted the DC feature but there are a couple of things that Nextel doesn't offer that you'd think they would being as how they're geared towards business customers.

1. Nextel has no fax options. With T-Mo, if I were on a business trip and needed to receive a fax, the fax could simply be sent to my phone, my voicemail would recognize it as a fax and then store it and once I got to where I was staying or to where I could print the fax I could just dial in to my voicemail and send the fax to that particular machine.

2. Nextel charges $0.20/min for all forwarded calls. With T-Mo you had a separate 500 minute bucket for forwarded calls (if unavailable) or it just pulled from your regular minutes (for the "forward all" feature).

Oh well, no carrier has everything. I still think the free incoming, DC and the CNAM feature far outweigh those other two items but I would like to see Nextel change their policy. Maybe in time...
    -Todd

"music is what feelings sound like" -unknown

Device(s)
    DROID X
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    I agree with the call forward feature. I think 20 cents a minute is BS. I would like to just see them take it out of your minutes w/o the 20 cent charge. I don't use the feature much but it sure would come in handy sometimes.
    "Why so SERIOUS?"

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wow reading old threads is a trip!

Feedback Score
    Why does this subforum even exist?

Feedback Score
    Why not?
    Reading ancient history can be fun.