Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Local voice mail numbers requested and listed here…

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Spiderman_00
    In my area the VM numbers is......

360-388-1234
    Where is your area?

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Updated the website but I didn't sort the numbers for the cities in any special order... Power is out here and I'm running the laptop on it's batteries and the cable modem through an inverter to my ham radio solar powered battery setup.

Device(s)
    Nokia 5800 Navigation
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by rtourge
    Power is out here and I'm running the laptop on it's batteries and the cable modem through an inverter to my ham radio solar powered battery setup.
    Ah, a fellow ham. Greetings from EM32. While the neighbors are fumbling with their flashlights and trying to light candles you still manage to communicate with the outside world. That's what it's all about. 73's

BTW, thanks dyobnek and rtourge for posting your findings. The Monroe, LA # worked like a charm.
    Can you believe I called CS the other day and asked for the # and the lady wouldn't give it to me.
    I told her how I'd been calling my own # to get to VM and she said to just keep it like that. I asked again for the # just to have it "just in case" and she still wouldn't give it to me. Hmmmm. It's great to have reliable guys like you to turn to here on HoFo.

Device(s)
    Motorola v400
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by rtourge
    Made a page with them all listed...

Hope this helps!

Let me know if I messed anything up or forgot something...

http://cingular.tourge.net/vmnumbers.html
    GREAT IDEA!
    rtourge, thanks for making the website! It's gunna make finding them much easier, people can just go there versus searching the all the pages! If for some reason you aren't gunna be able to keep it up or updated, just let me know and i can host and continue the sweet job you've done.

Everyone, keep the numbers coming in!!!!! This is the only way we can add more to the list!!! (Be sure to give your number, and the city/state that it works in)
    Go Tennessee Volunteers! Go UAB Blazers!
    S/W: TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.2FR
    Fully seem edited for manual network selection, custom startup, shutdown, outer display, + lots more. Thanks to XLR8 for his seem editing tutorial and seem map.txt. I use MSS, MPT, P2K, & XVI32.
    Cingular GSM Nation plan, UM2M, UN&W, w/rollover.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by CaptShadow
    Ah, a fellow ham. Greetings from EM32. While the neighbors are fumbling with their flashlights and trying to light candles you still manage to communicate with the outside world. That's what it's all about. 73's

BTW, thanks dyobnek and rtourge for posting your findings. The Monroe, LA # worked like a charm.
    Can you believe I called CS the other day and asked for the # and the lady wouldn't give it to me.
    I told her how I'd been calling my own # to get to VM and she said to just keep it like that. I asked again for the # just to have it "just in case" and she still wouldn't give it to me. Hmmmm. It's great to have reliable guys like you to turn to here on HoFo.
    FN33 and the call here is K2RRT. The setup is basically two 75 amp/hr Walmart Deepcycle Marine Batteries in Parallel, a 40 watt solar panel w/controller, and a modified astron powersupply (current limiting battery backup mod). The solar panel keeps up for the most part I rarely need to use the astron. I've put anderson powerpole connectors on just about everything that can use 12volts around here so wiring up the setup tonight took all of two minutes! I eventually had the laptop, router, modem, and my icom 706MKiiG running off the invertor and the batteries never dipped below 12volts. I turned the display and key illumination off on the radio and just listened to some local public safety frequencies. I had a good four hours of run time before the power came back on so i'm pretty happy with the setup.

73's Ryan
    k2rrt

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by GoVols
    GREAT IDEA!
    rtourge, thanks for making the website! It's gunna make finding them much easier, people can just go there versus searching the all the pages! If for some reason you aren't gunna be able to keep it up or updated, just let me know and i can host and continue the sweet job you've done.

Everyone, keep the numbers coming in!!!!! This is the only way we can add more to the list!!! (Be sure to give your number, and the city/state that it works in)
    Thanks! I figured it would make it easier. If anyone wants it in excel or .csv format let me know.

Ryan

Device(s)
    SonyEricsson W810i unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (GSM)
    Feedback Score

Houston TX backdoor

713-822-1599, seems to only work for mailboxes starting with 713-822.

Device(s)
    V600
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

Virginia?

Does anyone know the number for Fairfax, Virginia?

Thanks

Carrier(s)
    Sprint,
    Feedback Score
    Austin TX: (512) 940-9999 Pilot VM number.

Device(s)
    HTC Wizard
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular Baby!
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by techfury90
    You're in Knoxville, which is considered part of the DCS market, which covers NC/SC and parts of TN and GA. The VM number is 704 451 8989. Here are some local VM retreival numbers for Raleigh, NC: (919) 412-8989, 413-8989, 601-8989, 649-8989, 749-8989.
    252-412-8989 works east of raleigh... I tried it today... 919 is central-western nc i think, and 252 is eastern

Device(s)
    HTC One M9 Developers Edition
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Here is an update for you list.

Columbia, SC - (803) 318-8989
    Phones/Tablets I use HTC One M9 Developers Edition, HTC One M7, Casio Gz One Ravine 2, Samsung Tab 4
    Phones I have had HTC Vivid, HTC Aria, AT&T Tilt 2 (HTC), AT&T Tilt (HTC), SE W810i, Motorola V180, Nokia 8260, Nokia 6590i, Nokia 6300, SE Z600, SE T616, SE T62U, SE T60d, Siemens S46

Device(s)
    HTC One M9 Developers Edition
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    This thread should be a sticky! It contains some great info.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile myTouch 3G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    nyc 9084630020

whats up with this mail system. any planned upgrades for this platform? this is really messed up and it doesnt allow numeric paging among other things.

nokia_guy

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8, LG K7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, LG CU575, LG VX8700
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by dyobnek
    Here's an updated version of my previous list, sorry the formatting din't quite follow from Excel:

Birmingham AL 2056160660
    Huntsville AL 2566831188
    Mobile/Montgomery AL 2515918585
    Daytona/Melbourne/Ocala (Lake Mary 2) FL 3868527000
    Delray Beach (West Palm Beach 2) FL 5619267000

is that the only number u have for birmingham, because my voicemail box number is different
    AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced w/ 3 Lines
    DirecTV Now w/ HBO

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

My Broadband Service From Bright House (Old, not active)

My Wireless Hotspot From AT&T

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by tehj
    252-412-8989 works east of raleigh... I tried it today... 919 is central-western nc i think, and 252 is eastern
    919 is one of those area codes that has been split up a lot. 336 (maybe), 910 and 252 were once all part of 919. About all that is remaining in 919 today is the triangle and a few surrounding counties.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast