Thread: N-Gage games on other phones

Device(s)
    Various Symbian
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Exclamation N-Gage games on other phones

After thinking long and hard and talking it over with a couple people this is going to have to be a topic that is for the most part off-limits.

The reason is because in order to play N-Gage games on other devices you have to "crack" the software. By cracking the games you in effect make the games warez. In addition Nokia does not allow, distribute nor support N-Gage games on other devices besides the N-Gage and N-Gage QD.

The the only topic in this area that will be allowed will be a list of games are are known to work or games that don't. I'll allow this kind of list as long as it stays to that guideline. There can't be any support to get games to work on other devices and the like.

Game tips and help while playing the game is fine as you may need that regardless of the device.

If you all can follow these guidelines then I can let it go if not I'll have to ban the topic completely.
    Last edited by Moderator HF 4; 10-05-2004 at 02:47 PM.
    Your friendly neighborhood Series60 & T-Mobile Mod

Check out the T-Mobile & Series60 Wikis

Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Nokia N82 Titanium (Finland)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Fido-2-Fido!)
    Feedback Score
    thanks mod hf 4

Feedback Score
    The reason is because in order to play N-Gage games on other devices you have to "crack" the software. By cracking the games you in effect make the games warez. In addition Nokia does not allow, distribute nor support N-Gage games on other devices besides the N-Gage and N-Gage QD.