Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P910i Wallpaper Help!

Feedback Score

P910i Wallpaper Help!

I have a P910 and when I follow directions for putting utz. files on the phone I get "unexpected end of file" file message. Is it different for the P910 when compared to the P900?

Feedback Score
    Any solutions? Is it different from older models? Can anybody tell me?

Feedback Score
    How are you trying to get it on your phone? As for me, I usually install my themes via Bluetooth or Docking Station. Both works fine for me. Alohas for now.

Click here for the Wolves Den
    Click here for the DDR2 list

Feedback Score
    I downloaded the themes from a website and transferred them to the phone via Syncstation. I followed the steps to intsall them and I got that "unexpected end of file" message. Infact I also got the same message when I was checking out the demo on the phone. Is my phone fawked?

Feedback Score
    Are all the files that you downloaded ending up with that error message? What themes are you trying to download? From what site?

Feedback Score
    I don't remember the site, but I know that it had free downloads.. It is a Liverpool FC file called "Liverpool_FC__M9.utz" Is there another site I should try?

Device(s)
    Sony EricssonV800/S700i
    Carrier(s)
    3G MTC-Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    The site is www.mobile9.com

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Jalal
    The site is www.mobile9.com
    Do all themes end in error from this site?

Feedback Score
    Shouldn't be because that's where I also go to get my themes for my phone...I haven't run into any problems yet...do you know which file you are trying? Have you tried updating your phone thru the SE updating site?

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by DoubleVision19
    Shouldn't be because that's where I also go to get my themes for my phone...I haven't run into any problems yet...do you know which file you are trying? Have you tried updating your phone thru the SE updating site?
    Do you have the P910 as well? I've tried three themes: Liverpool_FC__M9.utz, b&w_revisetedbyasci.utz and BMW.utz all with the same error message.
    Is there an update for the P910i on the SE site? That might be the reason.

Feedback Score
    Yes. I'm using my P910i also for my daily stuff. As for the Sony Ericsson Service Update site, here is the link to the update site for your phone. I hope with the latest update, your phone will perform better. Alohas for now.

Feedback Score
    I've tried to get this update before. Everytime I do it takes me to this page "http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice/P910i/frameset.htm" and does nothing! I thought they removed this update.

Feedback Score
    Just tested the link, and it works fine. Do you have "Mozilla" or "Firefox" as a net browser? Maybe using another net browser may help...as for me, IE works fine with my office PC.

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by DoubleVision19
    Just tested the link, and it works fine. Do you have "Mozilla" or "Firefox" as a net browser? Maybe using another net browser may help...as for me, IE works fine with my office PC.
    So the link I gave you works? Do you have SP2? Maybe that's causing me the headache because I use IE too.

Feedback Score
    Yeah...Windows XP Pro/SP2

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast