Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: LGs: demo games unlimited (verizon GetItNow)

Device(s)
    LG 6100
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by itzlvx

What I've been doing is playing the xx min, then deleting the game, then go into the service menu
    (menu 0 service code 000000)
    and changing the get it now url/ip to a bogus one, reboot phone, access git (have it fail) change the url/ip back access git and redl the demo.
    If you do this will it also remove other demos/purchased apps, or can you just reset the expired demos?

Device(s)
    LG VX8000, LG VX7000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 8556
    If you do this will it also remove other demos/purchased apps, or can you just reset the expired demos?
    It just resets the expired demos. I've never had it affect my purchased apps or working demos.
    Quote Originally Posted by w4rr3n
    You are on an internet forum, stop trying to create an alternate reality because your life sucks.

Device(s)
    XV6800
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have tried to download the free demo and then hit the clr to go back to the purchase screen, but when it goes back to the purchase screen there is only 2 options. One to purchase it for a month and one to purchase unlimited. I have tried this on a few different games including texas holdem. The free demo option is never there after the clr button.
    I have upgraded to ver 05. Has anyone tried this with the new version yet?
    The answer to ALL your home repair questions... Ask TheGuru at: http://forum.repair-place.com

Device(s)
    lg vx8550
    Carrier(s)
    verison
    Feedback Score
    does anyone no how to get into the service menu on the new lg chocolate? i had some old piece of **** that just pushing 000000 worked but with my new phone it doesn't seem 2 work, oh ya either does the download, clr, download, clr.......
    thanx

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmpstrgolf
    does anyone no how to get into the service menu on the new lg chocolate? i had some old piece of **** that just pushing 000000 worked but with my new phone it doesn't seem 2 work, oh ya either does the download, clr, download, clr.......
    thanx
    There are a number of threads on the topic actually in the various LG forums--it has changed for VZW LG phones where getting into the service menu you either need to dial ##PROGRAM8500 or ##PROGRAM8550, depending on the model that you have, followed by SEND and then 000000 (there's also ##LGSERVICEMENU as well). As for any "tricks" to get applications/games without paying for them, that's not really something that's along the guidelines of the forums (at least not any more).

Device(s)
    lg vx8550
    Carrier(s)
    verison
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade DM
    There are a number of threads on the topic actually in the various LG forums--it has changed for VZW LG phones where getting into the service menu you either need to dial ##PROGRAM8500 or ##PROGRAM8550, depending on the model that you have, followed by SEND and then 000000 (there's also ##LGSERVICEMENU as well). As for any "tricks" to get applications/games without paying for them, that's not really something that's along the guidelines of the forums (at least not any more).
    thanx for that man

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundaar
    I have tried to download the free demo and then hit the clr to go back to the purchase screen, but when it goes back to the purchase screen there is only 2 options. One to purchase it for a month and one to purchase unlimited. I have tried this on a few different games including texas holdem. The free demo option is never there after the clr button.
    I have upgraded to ver 05. Has anyone tried this with the new version yet?
    I've had the same problem. I have the choice to run it or not, so I hit clear and it takes me back to my applications...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4