Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Definitive "How to fix your Ring Details" thread

Device(s)
    Motorola V3 RAZR (Black) R374_G_0E.42.09R, GSMV3MXTMB01NA106, 10MB+ Memory, Unlocked, Video Record
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by waltinsocal
    XXXSamsungXXX you rock...your method worked flawlessly and took all of about 10 minutes..thank you very much for your help...I finally have ring details back and don't have to listen to my darned keys chirp whenever I dial..
    Not a problem

Mobiledia Forums Moderator
    TBFB Mobile Forums Moderator
    Vision Forums Moderator

Device(s)
    Motorola V180
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have a V180 and I'm still having problems recovering my ring details.

I tried that solution with uploading a lot of small ring files to fill slots, delete mytone and temptone, and still, nothing. I did Master Reset a bunch of times, and I'm still not getting anything.

Device(s)
    Motorola V3 RAZR (Black) R374_G_0E.42.09R, GSMV3MXTMB01NA106, 10MB+ Memory, Unlocked, Video Record
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Did you try any of the other solutions that I posted 1 or 2 pages back?

Device(s)
    Motorola V180
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Actually, you have that solution on the 3rd page on how to solve it with a step that included using MotoKit, which is a program I do not have. Will it be a problem if I bypass it?

BTW, I'm going to treat myself to a Razr this christmas....hopefully the black one.

Device(s)
    Apple Iphone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Do it EXACTLY as Samsung says, including Motokit...it will work easily and flawlessly, at least with a 635...Motokit can be downloaded for free..do a search here or on Google...it's easy to use and has some good stuff.

Feedback Score
    hello all clever and genious' in mobile stuff.first of all hatsoff to the great help u have been rendering out through this forum.
    i have a new motorola razor v3 with video recording.i did some mischief in editing the seems or deleting the custom made ringtones,wallpapers.
    and now i see that i am not able to get any sound when there is an incoming call from few phones including mobiles.
    another problem is that in the settings>ring styles>details>when i click the right soft key for details the mobile is reverting back to previous menu and not getting in to details page.i mean it is getting back to ring styles page.
    my last problem is when i am going in to phone book>scrolling down to a name stored in phone book>clicking view>edit>ringer id>and when i click the scroll button after scrolling till a few ring tones the phone is getting back to the main screen.
    i actually deleted almost all the custom made ringtones and wallpapers from my phone through p2kman.ofcourse i reloaded them back in to the phone but it didnt solve the problem..is the problem because of my deleting the ringtones and wallpapers?
    may be i didnt load the attributes correctly for all of them cos i loaded 4 attribute to all of them..
    i know that there are experts out there who can help me out with these problems..plssssssssssssssssssss
    some body help me out i am lot scared.i got my lesson that u should not play with technology unless u r an expert
    but please some body help me out
    plssssssssssssss
    plsssssssssssss
    plsssssssssssss for gods sake some one show up..and u will be my angel
    thanks a ton in advance....
    regards
    junior

Device(s)
    Iphone 3GS 32Gb.
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bubble.tea
    thanks for the info guys., db files were my failure.

hey instead of manually doing the SILENT allocation., use motokit, and there's one click of a button that does all that for you. Very phat software
    I just used motokit to increase the volume on my V551 and now I have no sound on my phone...When I make call theirs now sound of any kind.
    Any ideas how to get it back ?
    I tried the PST method and master reset both didn't work.

Thanks

P.S the back up I made months ago with motokit didn't didn't want to restore so I'm without back up.
    Last edited by dman32; 12-04-2005 at 08:59 PM.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3GS 32Gb.
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Just an update from my previous post... I found a gain table.bin file from one of the threads and it fixed most issues with volume except my phone won't ring with incoming calls? if I want to hear my different ringtones I'm able to, just I can't get it to ring on my loud option.

Device(s)
    Motorola V180
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I just got my RAZR and I had a problem getting into Vibe and Ring detail, for some odd reason. I just tried to use Motokit's Fix Ringtone thing, and it sort of fixed it, but for some reason, now I can't get into Vibrate Detail. It's not that much of a problem for me, since my Vibrate settings are just default, and I'm fine with that. But, does anyone know how to fix it?

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

I love HOFO!

You know, there hasn't been an occasion where I couldn't find help on this god-blessed forum (except where I've killed my phone beyond repair), but thanx really!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by qkchuah
    Hi BigDaddy5,
    Where can i download a PST software as you mention? Can you provide a link for the download?

Thanks
    JQ

Google for it, providing links is against forum rules.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by TamaKun808
    I just got my RAZR and I had a problem getting into Vibe and Ring detail, for some odd reason. I just tried to use Motokit's Fix Ringtone thing, and it sort of fixed it, but for some reason, now I can't get into Vibrate Detail. It's not that much of a problem for me, since my Vibrate settings are just default, and I'm fine with that. But, does anyone know how to fix it?
    lol. U can't access "Vibrate Detail" cuz there's no point. There are no details! everything just vibrates!
    Last edited by rexrep; 12-12-2005 at 01:34 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    In my case however, I've followed the instructions @ the beginning of this topic, but "Vibrate & Ring" still doesn't work! (The rest if the ring styles do though). Im not too pissed about it cuz I can still use Loud, but if u can help just pm me. thnx.

Device(s)
    Motorola V710
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Anyone know if it's possible to add addtional ring details (like create a work ringer or a home ringer)

I know it's slightly off topic but it seems a few people here are pretty familiar with moto phones and ringers

Thanks

Device(s)
    Cingular 8125
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

I dont

I dont but that would be a kick *** idea.....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast