Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tutorials] - - VX8000

Device(s)
    LG VX9900 (nice upgrade)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Re: Stoik Video Converter

Originally posted by beowulf7
    I should clarify what Brandondork said in the first post. Stoik Video Converter has 2 versions, where one is free to use a less feature-rich version and the other costs $30 to use the "Pro" version.

I don't know if the free version can convert .3g2 to .avi (or something else) since his videohelp.com link indicates that only the Pro version does so.

Brandon, please clarify. Thanks.
    This is what the web site says this program can...

NEW IN SVC 2.1 PRO

* Import QuickTime movies and files supported by QuickTime:*.mov, *.qt, *.3gp, *.3gpp, *.3g2, *.3gp2, *.mp4 and *.mpg4 files.
    * Improved operation of clip editing mode

NEW IN SVC 2.0

* Windows Media 9, DivX AVI supported
    * Preinstalled profiles for WM9, profile editor
    * Merge files
    * Convert multiple files at once
    * DV file output
    * Preserve interlacing when changing frame size, e.g. NTSC-PAL
    * Output profiles, WM9 profiles, profile editor

Tool features, Convert:

AVI to AVI, AVI to DivX, AVI to DV, AVI to WMV, AVI to XviD, DivX to AVI, DivX to DivX, DivX to DV, DivX to WMV, DivX to XviD, DV to AVI, DV to DivX, DV to DV, DV to WMV, DV to XviD, WMV to AVI, WMV to DivX, WMV to DV, WMV to WMV, WMV to XviD

there ya go; but i use this program to convert all my NON AVI. videos to AVI. format so i can use my "Nokia Multimedia Converter 2.0" to convert that or any AVI. movie to .3g2 format. Now for going .3g2 to AVI my Free Stoik Video Converter won't convert .3g2 to AVI.

Device(s)
    LG VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Stoik Video Converter

Originally posted by Brandondork

Now for going .3g2 to AVI my Free Stoik Video Converter won't convert .3g2 to AVI.
    That last scenario is what I need. For some reaso my Apple Quick Time ver. 6.5.2 won't play .3g2 files. I upgraded from 6.0.x, I think, but now I know it is def. 6.5.2. So I wanted a tool that can convert .3g2 to something else more mainstream, such as .mpg or .avi.

I guess I'll either have to cough up the $30 or look for another free tool. I don't know if the latest TMPGEnc can convert from .3g2 to .mpg. That program can pretty much convert all other formats to .mpg and as of their latest release, even XVid and DivX. However, they also have freeware and fully functional versions.
    Procrastination is the thief of time.
    -- Edward Young

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a
    little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-- Benjamin Franklin

You shouldn't mix meditation with management.
    The mind gets too empty.

-- Scott Adams, "Dilbert"

Feedback Score
    hey guys can ne one gimme more info about watching Streams on the internet or something?

Device(s)
    VX-8300
    Feedback Score
    What about using the VX8000 as a modem. I know people can do it. I am in the EVDO area but it just connects to 1X 3G DATA rather than 1XEVDO .

Please post how to use your 8000 as a modem.

Thanks a bunch!

Device(s)
    Nokia 6255i
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular,
    Feedback Score
    I'm pretty sure you won't be able to access the 1XEVDO network unless you're paying for BroadbandAccess. That was the whole point of converting NationalAccess to MOU...it used to be considered the "high speed" data connection that they made you pay extra for, but now the technology has advanced to the point that they've phased out QNC, made 1XRTT standard and 1XEVDO premium.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Data cable URL..

Here is the link to "coolwireless" on ebay. Hope this helps the peeps that cant seem to search.

Click here

Device(s)
    Lg Vx 8000 (vzw)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    just to clarify to all. i have the lg vx6000 cable and i use it with my lg vx8000 and it works perfectly. someone please post up the directions on HOW to make your computer DETECT the lgvx8000. that was my ONLY problem.

it goes something like.
    1. Go into your cell and change data settings to 11500 and USB(or maybe RSC..)<--i don't remember.
    2. Connect cell phone to computer via vx6000 or vx7000 cable.
    3. Open up 'QPST Configuration' Program.
    4. Click on Add New Port
    5. Type in "COM1" and onward until you get to yours. I had to keep on going until i reached "COM15".
    6. Highlight and make sure it's enabled.
    7. Go into your other 'QPST' programs and have fun.

Salawat!!

*Beer and other alcohol objects are haraam to consume unless it's for a medicinal reason.*
    Last edited by thehazmat; 02-20-2005 at 01:40 PM.

Device(s)
    LG VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Ok I have a qcp file I copied to my pc and I need to convert it to wav. I have wav2pcq program but it doesn't seem to work. It worked on my 4400 but not on the 8000, they must have changed the format. Anyone know how to convert it?

Device(s)
    vx8000
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    i just renamed the .wav file or .mp3 ((i cant remember which one it was)) to the .qcp and put it on my phone and it worked fine.
    :-)

Device(s)
    LG VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    No I need to go the other way, qcp to wav. Also it works on your phone because your phone supports them all natively so it doesn't care what its named. They must use a new codec and they don't have a tool for it afaik.

Device(s)
    vx8000
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sorry, I misread your post. I haven't found anything of that nature yet

Device(s)
    lg vx8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Data Cables

Hi everyone & thankx 4 all ur help. But i got another question. I got the right cables this time & use bitpim. But the ringtone isn't that loud. How do i make it louder? The volume is set 2 max & i tried different bits. This is a ringtone. Help please.

Device(s)
    LG VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Just use a sound editor like cool edit or sound forge and they should have an amplify filter.

Device(s)
    lg vx8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by acemilo
    Just use a sound editor like cool edit or sound forge and they should have an amplify filter.

Thankx i have sound forge but not sure how 2 use the amplify filter feature

Device(s)
    lg vx8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I forgot 2 mention, the ringtone is an mp3

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast