Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: VX8000 at Disney World

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score

VX8000 at Disney World

I'm going up to Disney for the rest of the week. I plan on taking some pics with my VX8000, but will use my Canon A95 as well.
    I'll post some of the pics after I get back. I know the 5MP Canon A95 takes MUCH BETTER pics than the VX8000, but it will be nice to see how the VX8000 does up there.

-FAUguy
    ==>My Amazon page with LED car headlight bulbs: Diamond Vision LED

=>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Cool man....Cant wait to see the pics!
    Keep on rocking in the free world!

If you think my post is helpful, please click the star in the bottom left to add to my reputation

Device(s)
    Centro X 2, Blackberry
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score

Re: VX8000 at Disney World

Originally posted by FAUguy
    I'm going up to Disney for the rest of the week. I plan on taking some pics with my VX8000, but will use my Canon A95 as well.
    I'll post some of the pics after I get back. I know the 5MP Canon A95 takes MUCH BETTER pics than the VX8000, but it will be nice to see how the VX8000 does up there.

-FAUguy
    COOL! Have a great time. I LOVE it there!!! Can't wait to see the pictures. You should get great reception everywhere but in the "Living Seas" in Epcot.
    Acts 17:27
    "His purpose in all of this was that the nations would seek after GOD and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him-though he is not far from any of us"

By the way, there is absolutely NOTHING in the Constitution about "Separation of Church and State"! This is Fact!!

Article one was to keep Government out of religion, not Religion out of Government!!!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    ahhh disney....i envy you..i love that place.

Device(s)
    Nokia 1100
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone (Cingular GSM)
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: VX8000 at Disney World

Originally posted by lets456
    You should get great reception everywhere but in the "Living Seas" in Epcot.
    I agree. I just returned from the Disney/Orlando area this past Saturday and I had great reception all over Disney, except inside the "Living Seas" in Epcot.

Reception was great in all of the parks I traveled to such as: Disney, Universal Studios, and Sea World. In fact, reception in the Orlando and Kissimmee areas was excellent!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    yea... verizon is pretty great down....i was in tampa and sometimes it would switch to extended network on altell, but always got a great signal

Device(s)
    LG VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Enjoy your trip! I look forward to seeing your phone pics.
    Procrastination is the thief of time.
    -- Edward Young

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a
    little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-- Benjamin Franklin

You shouldn't mix meditation with management.
    The mind gets too empty.

-- Scott Adams, "Dilbert"

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Um, I'm going to Mustang Ranch, just outside of Vegas. I'll bring my camera too. Pics to follow...

I sure hope everyone doesn't follow suit with your "I'm going to X location...I'm bringing my camera/phone/keyboard/duct tape/etc." thread...this place will be a mess.

Device(s)
    LG VX 8600
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Pics should come out great. Last summer when I went I had my 6000 and took some really decent pics. I cant recall where exactly i did and didnt have reception but I know I used my phone while I was there.

I havent had the chance to take pictures of anything nice or cool since buying my 8000.

Device(s)
    Samsung OmniaHD
    Carrier(s)
    Cincinnati Bell
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by dbdynsty25
    Um, I'm going to Mustang Ranch, just outside of Vegas. I'll bring my camera too. Pics to follow...
    LOL...you better protect yourself if you know what I mean...I know exactly what the Mustang Ranch is hehe....Tell Brianna I said Hi for me...

By the way I know your messing around, but its nice to know I'm not the only one who knows what that place is for.
    Last edited by jme2712; 03-16-2005 at 05:58 PM.

Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by jme2712
    LOL...you better protect yourself if you know what I mean...I know exactly what the Mustang Ranch is hehe....Tell Brianna I said Hi for me...
    hahahahaha lol

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (VX8000: LGE-VX8000/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.1 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

I'm in the Magic Kingdom park right now. Took some OK pics earlier, and a few vids, but then started to rain some. At least it stopped now. The Wishes firework show starts in 30 min. The day pics look good, and the night pics, not as good. But that's why I got a 5MP Canon. Reception has been good, including EVDO.

Device(s)
    Moto
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score

Mustang Ranch........

I'm the 3rd person here who knows what it is !!!!!

Wow.....they're still in business.....

hmmmmmmmm !

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    China Unicom
    Feedback Score
    Ugh. If you're into strung out heroin addict hookers, you might consider Vancouver. The US dollar is still worth slightly more than the Canadian dollar, so you'll get a discount. A bigger one if you bring clean hypodermic needles...

Some things about heterosexual culture make me really glad not to be a part of it!

Device(s)
    Samsung OmniaHD
    Carrier(s)
    Cincinnati Bell
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by TProphet
    Some things about heterosexual culture make me really glad not to be a part of it!
    What exactly are you saying?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast