Thread: Looking for information on a 6015i

Device(s)
    LG VX 6000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Looking for information on a 6015i

Would like to know if anyone could tell me how to add more pics and graphics to my phone. Any info would help big time. Thanx.

P.S. Did a search but didn't find any info, so if this has been asked . Sorry but couldn't find anything. Thanx again

Device(s)
    Nokia N8-00
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Re: Looking for information on a 6015i

Originally posted by xdarknessx2001
    Would like to know if anyone could tell me how to add more pics and graphics to my phone. Any info would help big time. Thanx.

P.S. Did a search but didn't find any info, so if this has been asked . Sorry but couldn't find anything. Thanx again
    You need a DKU-5 data cable (USB) to be able to connect to it. I'm not sure if you can utilize Nokia's PC Suite software on Verizon's version of the phone or not, but it should allow you to connect and synchrnoize ringtones and wallpapers just fine. If not, there's a software suite called Oxygen Phone Manager that will allow you to synchronize files just fine.

You can find the cable at a lot of old AT&T 'Blue' stores, as well, so if you don't want to order it online, go look there. Most pre-existing Cingular stores didn't carry it, though, and I'm not sure if Verizon stores stock 'em or not.

Device(s)
    LG VX 6000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    where could i find a copy of the program........Oxygen Phone Manager ?.............i found the cable..........would like to check that proggy out..........thanx...

Device(s)
    Nokia N8-00
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    where could i find a copy of the program........Oxygen Phone Manager ?.............i found the cable..........would like to check that proggy out..........thanx...
    If you type in "Oxygen Phone Manager"in Google it'll come right up.

It's not a free software at all, though...that being said, I'm sure you could stumble across a copy that's been bootlegged somewhere. I didn't have a problem paying for my copy, butI'm not oblivious to the workings of the internet...

Device(s)
    LG VX8600
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon.
    Feedback Score
    Try Nokia PC Suite, too. It's free from the nokiausa.com site. I've used it to transfer graphics to my 6015i with a DKU-5 cable.

Device(s)
    LG VX 6000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    excuse me mr. NocTurnerV......but i'm no dumby to this internet by no means...was just wanting a little info......and i **** sure can pay for mine.......kinda didn't like the disrespect.......but oh well........thanx for the help anyways........and by the way.....i did find it and bought it ty.............

Device(s)
    Nokia N8-00
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    excuse me mr. NocTurnerV......but i'm no dumby to this internet by no means...was just wanting a little info......and i **** sure can pay for mine.......kinda didn't like the disrespect.......but oh well........thanx for the help anyways........and by the way.....i did find it and bought it ty.............
    Hey Dark,

I didn't mean any disrespect at all...re-reading my comments, though, I can see how they might have been taken out of context. What I *meant* was that I willingly paid for my copy, but that I'm fully aware that there's other ways of obtaining the software, perhaps withOUT paying for it.

I didn't want to straight-up encourage piracy, but I certainly didn't mean to insinuate that you didn't know anything about the internet; it just came out wrong, is all.

My bad!

Device(s)
    LG VX 6000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Hey Noc,
    Sorry about that man.....was just a bad day and guess i kinda took it wrong.........i really appreciate the info........have a good one....................Dark

Device(s)
    Motorola E815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sorry to threadjack but I haven't found any good info on the 6015i: Can I enable NetMonitor? How hard is it?