Thread: Please Help With Switching MSN Mobile From Verizon!!!

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 Black 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Please Help With Switching MSN Mobile From Verizon!!!

I just switched from Verizon to Nextel and am trying to set up MSN Mobile for Nextel Online, but everytime I click the MSN link, my old Verizon information keeps popping up and I can't figure how to unassociate it!! They have that MSN For VZW and you can't get rid of it. Any ideas???

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    LOL !!!! Same thing happened to me when I switched from Verizon to Nextel. I have never been able to figure it out. I thought I was the only one

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Talking

When I switched from Cingular to Nextel (thank god), I went to http://mobile.msn.com and logged in. On the left side of the page there's an option called "My Mobile Phone", and I selected the Change link. Went through the steps on the screen, and now I've got my phone linked. Works great too!! Hope it helps.
    I drank what?!?!?!?
    ---------------------------------------

Device(s)
    nokia 6100
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Shi t I had the same problem - still do - big pain I wanted to get msn alers to both nextel and verizon phone. I emailed MSN - here's their reply - i haven't figured out where to enter the second address though ? One thing you need to do is call Verizon data tech -ask them to remove your MSN verizon account - clear your computer's cache and try loggin in to MSN through Nextel - see what happens and let me know if you figure our what to do - You might also e mail MSN - they seem reliable to respond. Ask them to delete your Verizon MSN account...?

Good luck!

S

Thank you for writing to MSN Mobile Customer Support.

With regard to setting up multiple devices on a single MSN Mobile account, yes this can be done. To better explain how this is done. for example; on the field for the device e-mail address (the space where you should placed your device's e-mail address), lets say you placed [email protected] as the recepient of the alerts. This means that the alerts / code will be sent to this particular device or e-mail address if it is not a valid device e-mail address. Now, placing 2 or more device e-mail addresses on the other hand will mean that the same alerts will be sent to the following device's. So if im going to set up 2 Mobile devices then this is what I should put on the device address field. [email protected],[email protected] Please note that you should separate each device address using only a comma ",".
    I hope this helps. Should you have other questions or should you require further assitance, please feel free to drop us a line.

Sincerely,

Jason
    MSN Mobile Customer Support

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Can you send and recieve messages with a Nextel phone using MSN messanger?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Scooterme
    i haven't figured out where to enter the second address though ?
    Based on the email from MSN, it's the same place you enter the first one, just put a , and the second phone info in the same box.