Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: MUST READ: Rant (Hacking/RSS) + Veteran HoFo User Recognition + Possible NY/NYC Meet

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Originally posted by danimsta
    i didnt make the list

im gonna go slit my wrists
    its ok dan, i am still wondering what the point of this thread was.

Device(s)
    Nokia N900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Originally posted by mbellot
    Bah.

Baby steps and you're using a crutch at that...

I've said it for almost two years now. People need to learn how to survive without Despot and this new (bogus) Labrador.

Guess I'm just talking to myself. But then again nobody else would understand.

:laughs:
    I've always walked with a crooked crutch, lol. You knew that M___.

As promised, thread moved to lounge.

LETS GET THIS NYC MEET TOGETHER, PEEPS!

Device(s)
    MOT i880/NXTL (voice)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint Nextel (NXTL),
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Wirelessly posted (Now Playing...MOT i860/1.01: MOT-A-1C/01.01 UP.Browser/7.0.0.2.c.1.104 (GUI) MMP/2.0 UP.Link/5.1.2.12)

Originally posted by YoDude
    Noodles! How the heck ya been. I like the cook-out concept... Maybe a pre-Hurley’s thing in the Park on the day of a meet... I usually get a suite at a club on 45th that could be used as a staging area for showers/changing and whatnot. The thing is it’s an academic setting so we would have to call each other “Doctor” or “Professor” or something so as not to raise suspicion. (Like when they chartered the boat in “One flew over the coo-coo’s nest” )

BTW, I would add a couple of more “players” to your Hall of Fame…

XRAM- He’s been here since the beginning and was pro’lly responsible for keeping Trip on task and sober enough to finish the first loader.

Ruben86- Like feeeeeeeets, sometimes put his job and relationship w/Nextel on the line so that we could get accurate and reliable information.

Ekopapers- Like Aaron, Dred, and SpamYo, put together a Web repository for us to use. Unlike those guys; hers was/is free and still standing even through 2 pregnancies!

Mbellot- On the level of PWT. Responsible for more patch code then any of us would ever really know.

And finally: An honorable mention should go out to KBAM. He hasn’t played for as many seasons as the others but he has a strong bat and like you, stands as an example of how new members can contribute.

BTW, I’ll pro’lly leave this here for a day before moving it to the lounge since you included all the mods on your list.
    Thanks for including me, Yo. Not a code jockey, but try to help out with 'business decryption'. For benefit of future archaeologists and raconteurs, no "Who's Who" of the lost City of iDEN would be complete without a salute to the team of TekniDude and Fireman3101, who brought content and messaging tools and the WAP portal NXTL couldn't build. --BAM

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Curve. 4GB TF Card.
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobeezy.
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Since you can't hold your liquor you'll pro'lly get bumped down to intern...

Check my profile there Professor Einstien. It lists an IM...

BTW, keep the thread clean or it will go away. (< my power trip.)
    Dude... still on your power trip?

1996 Chevy Caprice w/ 9C1 Police Package. LT1 350 Motor.

Carrier(s)
    Google Voice
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    How do I go about getting my name off this list is there a opt out option?

Anybody know anything about a new nextel power point cough cough I havent.

Device(s)
    Nokia N900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Originally posted by Deep-Six
    How do I go about getting my name off this list is there a opt out option?

Anybody know anything about a new nextel power point cough cough I havent.
    Who are you? I didn't see no Deep Six on no list...

Device(s)
    T-619, Blackberry Pearl, Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Nice! I have been waiting for another ny/nyc meet. I would like to visit some of my fellow hofo members. I think we should take a poll of 3-5 key areas in the tri-state and narrow it down to a specific location. Anyway, glad to see all these hard working vets getting recognition. They have done so much for Nextel's sales and seem to get ******** on by the company they helped make popular. So on me and the rest of us that have benefited from your amazing discoveries.

Device(s)
    i930 (iDen)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    So, who is going to plan the NYC meet. I spoke with LBo last week about this. Who's going to step-up to the plate and do this!!! If someone needs some cash up front (Like a deposit for a bar) to plan this PM me.
    Last edited by Ruben86; 04-16-2005 at 02:26 PM.

Device(s)
    Motorola i860
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL and Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Originally posted by Matt
    I'd have to agree with you on this one.

There'd probably be a few more part of the community that I'd add.

I thought I did more for the community than creating another nextel forum, but if that's how I'm seen, alright then. I'd rather be seen as the prick that I was

As for "leaking depot" come on now Noodle. If you weren't on my computer, you don't know what I did. I may have given copies to people, but responsible for it being leaked is absurd.

You can't sit there and make a thread saying you never begged for it, because every other day you'd IM me and Cutter trying to get a copy and talking about trying to steal it off of Hyper's computers. This was obviously over a year ago, and not recent, since my Nextel days are pretty much over.

And BTW, YoDude, congrats on becoming Moderator.
    Matt, where the hell have you been? I miss you. lol. Noddle you lil wiener, what up? I am shedding a tear right now, all of those great times. I remember I was like the first one with an unlocked boost i95, that PWT, Jerw134, and noodle were all in a chat room figuring it out. Good ol' days. I am getting a feeling of nostalgia

Device(s)
    i875 unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    "SideKickII"
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Count me in,,And I would loves 2 see some other members of the i305/i315/i325IS posse at this NYC Meet,,especially the i325 boys{wink-wink},,we definately have much 2 discuss and even MORE 2 visually OBSERVE at this meet with the ''RF'' issue over a few ''heineikens'',,this would be my first meet on this forum,,definately lookin forward to it
    Last edited by maximus2002; 04-16-2005 at 07:11 PM.

Device(s)
    Motorola i860
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL and Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Originally posted by Ruben86
    So, who is going to plan the NYC meet. I spoke with LBo last week about this. Who's going to step-up to the plate and do this!!! If someone needs some cash up front (Like a deposit for a bar) to plan this PM me.
    Oh yea Ruben how the hell are all of those i95 betas, you jerk! I wanted those soo badly. lol

Device(s)
    www.nerdwithswag.com
    Carrier(s)
    T-Morebile :-)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    hello matt and blazer, sup noodle glad to c ur still alive

Device(s)
    Black/Orange Boost 730.
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Who are you? I didn't see no Deep Six on no list...
    fee...

anyways... nice to see you around noodle... and those names do bring back some memories... without them there's really not much that can be done in the nextel world...

they were smart to get out when they did... now all these forums are filled with a bunch of morons who can't do anything on their own and think loading their own ringtones is the most impressive thing in the world

Device(s)
    i730
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Originally posted by nemo
    fee...

anyways... nice to see you around noodle... and those names do bring back some memories... without them there's really not much that can be done in the nextel world...

they were smart to get out when they did... now all these forums are filled with a bunch of morons who can't do anything on their own and think loading their own ringtones is the most impressive thing in the world
    Couldnt agree with you more nemo. I particulary love when a ******* is selling a phone and calls it modded because it has ringers and papers on it, and thinks he can charge extra for something that everybody has the capability to do.

Device(s)
    i730
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Where to start??

Its been awhile since I have done anything nextel related, besides maintaining my few contacts and hanging with Nex...

As for me being on the list, I must say thanks. I tried to give to a community that were basically blood-thirsty, and I think thats what burnt me out. The constant "needing" of things, and if you didn't have it everyone wanted to know why, and when you did have it you were praised then were asked when is the next one coming... This is not specifically relating to me, but you know where I'm going with it.

Although I still have my Nextel, the first second I get to get rid of it I'm done. There service has deteriorated in the Tampa Bay Area dramatically within the past 6 months. The hurricanes really screwed them up or something. The only thing keeping me is my ALS that Nextel is refusing to port, but thats a whole different ball game.

On that note, I hope everyone is doing well, the familiar faces/names that have popped up in this thread just goes to show that people are still around, and I'm sure the oldies still pop in to take a peek where things stand currently, I still do. Although I don't post, I do browse to see whats going on.

And Noodle, I don't even want to hear it with you and Depot, lol... Every day I was getting IMs from you for awhile begging for it Its ok though, as you said, you always want something that you can't have. Good hearing from you again.
    Sincerely,
    Patrick Jones

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast