Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Panasonic

hercep Guest

Panasonic

Does anyone know how to change the banner on the new Panasonic phone? There is something mentioned
    on Howard's web site, but I cannot figure out the first command of "#program#", as there is no program key? Any help would be appreciated.

howardchui Guest

Re: Panasonic

You enter the word program: You press the number key, 7764726 then the number key again.

rumsdabs Guest

Re: Panasonic Program Mode

Hi Howard,

I can get into 'program' mode, but when I try to edit the Home Alpha Tag, it says 'Locked'. Any ideas for a workaround?

Also, are you planning on having a review of this phone (ProMax 210) up any time soon?

Thanks,
    Rums.

rumsdabs Guest

Whoops, just found the page that has the detailed instructions. However, I tried them out and followed them exactly, but I still have 'Rogers AT&T' as my banner. Again, any thoughts?

Wayne Hilton Guest

Panasonic

I'll look at the dealer programming guide this week and see if I can find a way

rumsdabs Guest

Thanks Wayne...any help would be appreciated.

Wayne Hilton Guest

Well I looked and there doesn't seem to be a way. When prgramming there is no option for
    the Banner. You only enter the SID and phone number on the phone. It seems the banner info is
    OTA programmed to the phone, or already programmed into the phone by a PRL and TAG list.

rumsdabs Guest

Grrr...well, thanks for trying anyway.

You're a dealer? Do you know when a handsfree car kit will become available? (or where one can be ordered?)

Wayne Hilton Guest

Panasonic Car Kit

Well I'm not sure where you live, but usally going to a Rogers ATT Store (not dealer) is your best bet. In Toronto, the Eaton Center has a Rogers ATT store.

JT Guest

Banner

Hi, I have tried to change the logo and it works. Only thing look strange is I have a "P" displayed next to the D (the symbol for digital) at the top of my screen.
    I don't know what it means as it is not listed in the user manual. Maybe mean programmed.

Wayne Hilton Guest

Banner

What code did you use to change the banner?
    Did you the #16423*....code?

JT Guest

Banner

I punched in 16425 as my associated sid , and this is the sid no. I found in level 1 ( I guess this is the default no. by rogers). Am I using the right no.?

jakob Guest

ID

i noticed a new packaging for the panasonic phone at a rogers video store. it's called "ID"
    rogers at&t is not mentioned anywhere
    any clues anyone?

metacoretex Guest

Re: ID

go to www.my-id.com and find out about it.

jakob Guest

Re: ID

i did check out www.my-id.com
    i'm wondering if rogers is reselling its network to whoever operates id much like microcell to cityfone/simpro

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast