Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Dont you wish you could say....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockaway NJ / Syracuse NY
    Posts
    2,832
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0

    Dont you wish you could say....

    Now, i would never want to say these things...i love my customers, since afterall, we are all customers ourselves...customer empathy is key....but i wont deny that there are definately times i wish i could say some of these.

    Some customers just dont realize that we are humans on the other line ya know? We try our best to help them, but sometimes some are so irrate, they dont see it....and proceed to spend 20 minutes screaming at one rep, then asking for a SUP.

    Now it takes alot to piss me off to the point where i wanna say these things...i hardly ever hang up on abusive customers...i look at them as "children in need" But boy sometimes....grrrr.



    Top 50 Things you wish you could say at work, Pertaining to the life of a CSR.

    1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t.
    2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
    3. How about never? Is never good for you?
    4. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
    5. I see you've set aside this special time to show off your profound b*llsh*tting skills.

    6. We’re Sorry. The CSR you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time. Please try your bullsh*T again later.
    7. Yeah and I bet the dealer told you that I would care too right?
    8. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being civilized.
    9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a d*mn word you're saying.
    10. I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

    11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
    12. Where’s that god damned duct tape, so I can strap it over your mouth!!
    13. I care about your suggestion, but i dont think anybody else does.
    14. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're right.
    15. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

    16. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
    17. I'm not being rude. You're just ignorant.
    18. And your crybaby whiny-as*ed opinion would be...?
    19. This isn't a call center. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
    20. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.

    21. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
    22. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
    23. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
    24. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
    25. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

    26. Which is the electrocute button again?
    27. You need to pay your BILL, thats what u need to do!
    28. Would you let me eff-ing talk lady!?!?
    29. And how did you get credit approval again!?!?
    30. Quality Assurance my as*….

    31. No we just send you a bill so you can admire our paperwork.
    32. I’m surprised you can spell your own name.
    33. LISTEN LADY….
    34. Oh yeah your going to get ME fired?!?! Need I remind you that I am the one with your name, address, SSN, and what not.
    35. No you can’t speak to my supervisor.

    36. Yeah you can speak with my supervisor, if you shut the eff up and let me get him for you.
    37. Lying to me only makes MY case stronger.
    38. (Customer driving while on cell phone) Rep: When is the accident fairy going to visit you?
    39. Sure I can help you out with that, but I am not going to so get the eff off the phone.
    40. And off to the Spanish queue you go…..

    41. Dude you kissing my as* is like Bush being President. Nothing good is going to come out of this.
    42. Yeah i know i am nice and friendly but you pointing that out isnt going to get you $100 credit.
    43. Oh your sorry i have to work on the weekend? Then why the F*CK ARE YOU CALLING TODAY!
    44. F*CKING AY!
    45. Customer: (insert customer calling u obscene names after u telling them thier phone is OOW for them doing something really stupid to the phone) Rep: Yeah you heard me. F*cktard. It stands for you being a F*CKING RETARD.

    46. Well if you actually PAID your bill.....
    47. (After customer lies to you) Yeah...ummm...Thats B*LL SH*T.
    48. No you cant speak with that department. Why? Cuz i said so.
    49. No you cant speak with my supervisor because he knows less than i do.
    50. What part of NO dont you seem to understand?

    Please post your own things, whats ur fave and Which is the number one phrase you wish you could say?
    Last edited by Deyaniera; 04-19-2005 at 07:46 PM.
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MIDDLE OF NO WHERE
    Posts
    1,912
    Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: Dont you wish you could say....

    Originally posted by Deyaniera
    Now, i would never want to say these things...i love my customers, since afterall, we are all customers ourselves...customer empathy is key....but i wont deny that there are definately times i wish i could say some of these.

    Some customers just dont realize that we are humans on the other line ya know? We try our best to help them, but sometimes some are so irrate, they dont see it....and proceed to spend 20 minutes screaming at one rep, then asking for a SUP.

    Now it takes alot to piss me off to the point where i wanna say these things...i hardly ever hang up on abusive customers...i look at them as "children in need" But boy sometimes....grrrr.



    Top 50 Things you wish you could say at work, Pertaining to the life of a CSR.

    1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t.
    2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
    3. How about never? Is never good for you?
    4. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
    5. I see you've set aside this special time to show off your profound b*llsh*tting skills.

    6. We’re Sorry. The CSR you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time. Please try your bullsh*T again later.
    7. Yeah and I bet the dealer told you that I would care too right?
    8. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being civilized.
    9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a d*mn word you're saying.
    10. I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

    11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
    12. Where’s that god damned duct tape, so I can strap it over your mouth!!
    13. I care about your suggestion, but i dont think anybody else does.
    14. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're right.
    15. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

    16. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
    17. I'm not being rude. You're just ignorant.
    18. And your crybaby whiny-as*ed opinion would be...?
    19. This isn't a call center. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
    20. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.

    21. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
    22. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
    23. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
    24. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
    25. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

    26. Which is the electrocute button again?
    27. You need to pay your BILL, thats what u need to do!
    28. Would you let me eff-ing talk lady!?!?
    29. And how did you get credit approval again!?!?
    30. Quality Assurance my as*….

    31. No we just send you a bill so you can admire our paperwork.
    32. I’m surprised you can spell your own name.
    33. LISTEN LADY….
    34. Oh yeah your going to get ME fired?!?! Need I remind you that I am the one with your name, address, SSN, and what not.
    35. No you can’t speak to my supervisor.

    36. Yeah you can speak with my supervisor, if you shut the eff up and let me get him for you.
    37. Lying to me only makes MY case stronger.
    38. (Customer driving while on cell phone) Rep: When is the accident fairy going to visit you?
    39. Sure I can help you out with that, but I am not going to so get the eff off the phone.
    40. And off to the Spanish queue you go…..

    41. Dude you kissing my as* is like Bush being President. Nothing good is going to come out of this.
    42. Yeah i know i am nice and friendly but you pointing that out isnt going to get you $100 credit.
    43. Oh your sorry i have to work on the weekend? Then why the F*CK ARE YOU CALLING TODAY!
    44. F*CKING AY!
    45. Customer: (insert customer calling u obscene names after u telling them thier phone is OOW for them doing something really stupid to the phone) Rep: Yeah you heard me. F*cktard. It stands for you being a F*CKING RETARD.

    46. Well if you actually PAID your bill.....
    47. (After customer lies to you) Yeah...ummm...Thats B*LL SH*T.
    48. No you cant speak with that department. Why? Cuz i said so.
    49. No you cant speak with my supervisor because he knows less than i do.
    50. What part of NO dont you seem to understand?

    Please post your own things, whats ur fave and Which is the number one phrase you wish you could say?
    I visited your link in the sig and left a few there that myself and few reps that I hang with wish we could state (you used the service and now pay the bill).
    Please call 1-800-937-8997 on a different phone so we can help you...

    Need to know how to interface your phone to your device.


    Need help setting up your email client on the phone click on this for setting it up.

    What is your proxy setting then go to what to input for the settings

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockaway NJ / Syracuse NY
    Posts
    2,832
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0

    Oh that was u...

    Oh that was u....

    Shall i copy/paste ur comments here?

    By the way do u work in saves or something?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MIDDLE OF NO WHERE
    Posts
    1,912
    Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: Oh that was u...

    Originally posted by Deyaniera
    Oh that was u....

    Shall i copy/paste ur comments here?

    By the way do u work in saves or something?
    I'm in advanced care and do a lot of floor support when not in red (of late been on the phone). Make people visit your site so it can get a few more hits it's pretty good.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockaway NJ / Syracuse NY
    Posts
    2,832
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    thx.... Ya'll hear that?!?!? go to my site...
    Post Anywhere...there or here.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast IMSIs for LIFE yo.
    Posts
    1,018
    Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    0
    Originally posted by Deyaniera
    thx.... Ya'll hear that?!?!? go to my site...
    Post Anywhere...there or here.
    I did.

    Now go to mine:
    http://www.ruralexploration.com
    My thoughts, opinions, hopes, and dreams, are representative of Alltel. Yeah, that's right. I work for Alltel.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockaway NJ / Syracuse NY
    Posts
    2,832
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    i did already Jen....nice site...


    I want people to post thier stuff here tho....

    this thread can get pretty big...like it did on my site...and my puny server cant handle it!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast IMSIs for LIFE yo.
    Posts
    1,018
    Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    0
    Originally posted by Deyaniera
    i did already Jen....nice site...
    Thanks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast IMSIs for LIFE yo.
    Posts
    1,018
    Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    0
    Oh! OH! Here's a good one! My former cube-neighbor always had the wackiest customers.. One heavily accented fellow actually said, "My people make this phone, so I should get discount!"
    Her actual reply was much tamer than the dozens we thought up on our cigarette breaks.. But you can use your imagination. I don't wanna sound like a racist.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    819
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: Dont you wish you could say....

    Originally posted by Deyaniera
    Top 50 Things you wish you could say at work, Pertaining to the life of a CSR.

    41. Dude you kissing my as* is like Bush being President. Nothing good is going to come out of this.
    There is another version of this one we could do.

    "Dude, you kissing my as* is like Kerry trying to come off as human. Sure the guy admitted to personally committing atrocities and shooting 14-year old little boys in their backs but now he wants everyone to believe he's a nice guy. Well no one buys that sad act."

    Or maybe we could just keep on topic with HoFo and talk about cell phones rather than goofy opinions about politics ...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MIDDLE OF NO WHERE
    Posts
    1,912
    Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: Re: Dont you wish you could say....

    Originally posted by TKO in LA
    There is another version of this one we could do.

    "Dude, you kissing my as* is like Kerry trying to come off as human. Sure the guy admitted to personally committing atrocities and shooting 14-year old little boys in their backs but now he wants everyone to believe he's a nice guy. Well no one buys that sad act."

    Or maybe we could just keep on topic with HoFo and talk about cell phones rather than goofy opinions about politics ...
    How about "Dude, you kissing my as* is like a politician claiming to be honest, no one buys that sad act."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    819
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: Re: Re: Dont you wish you could say....

    Originally posted by EPIC_TRUTH
    How about "Dude, you kissing my as* is like a politician claiming to be honest, no one buys that sad act."
    I don't believe *all* of anything is ever good or bad.

    I do believe that there are more than plenty of places on the Internet to do political chat if that is your interest. HoFo is not one of them. It's better if we all stay on topic here and talk about tech content. If you want to trash politicians, that should be done in a different forum.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockaway NJ / Syracuse NY
    Posts
    2,832
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0

    lol

    My favorite is..."And i bet the dealer told you i would care too right???"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MIDDLE OF NO WHERE
    Posts
    1,912
    Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Dont you wish you could say....

    Originally posted by TKO in LA
    I don't believe *all* of anything is ever good or bad.

    I do believe that there are more than plenty of places on the Internet to do political chat if that is your interest. HoFo is not one of them. It's better if we all stay on topic here and talk about tech content. If you want to trash politicians, that should be done in a different forum.
    Agreed but was replying to someone else's comment. But "your" opinion of me trashing politicians can also be done in a different forum as well but it's ok it's your opinion of my opinion.

    Btw what was your favorite statement on the top 50 countdown? Mine was
    46. Well if you actually PAID your bill.....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    814
    Device(s)
    Motorola I95cl (IDEN)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    My favorite ones on the top 50 countdown are...

    17. I'm not being rude. You're just ignorant.

    9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a d*mn word you're saying.

    37. Lying to me only makes MY case stronger.


    Just a good thing my mute button works.... Well I Hope it does!
    A T-Mobile Quad-Trained Senior Rep. Working in Business Care, Universal Activations, formerly a NTC Rep and trained as a Offline Activations Rep. Let's Just Say I Can Do It All!

    Disclaimer: My Opinions do not necessarily reflect those of T-Mobile itself or their policies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks