Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can You Relate???

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Can You Relate???

I sent this to my friend who works in RAT today. Basically, when he gets in on mondays he has to go through tons of fraud forms filed by reps, and half the time they dont even read the do's and don'ts of filing the form.

Ok now children lets play a game...its called...how many dingbat reps can we name today! The game is simple, based on the fraud forms filed in sl we will determine if a rep is a dingbat or not. Reps who are found to be dingbats will be awarded an Official Stupidity License, good for one year at over 1 million locations worldwide! Forms will be graded on the following categories, validity of form filed, english grammar and content, and whether or not the rep has obviously read the fraud page in SL. Good luck and thank you for playing the dingbat rep game!

**Disclaimer***
    No form submittion necessary to play, candidates may submitt contest entries in samson by leaving memos in a customers account. Memos will graded on the same categories as SL forms, and licenses will be awarded accordingly. This offer not valid for Outsourcers in Canada, Guam, or the Virgin Islands. Rules and restrictions apply, please see your coach for more details.
    Any of you guys go through this kinda stuff, with reps who file forms that shouldnt be filed...like my fave....Rep files sim unlock request when customer really needs a PUK code.
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score

Re: Can You Relate???

Originally posted by Deyaniera
    I sent this to my friend who works in RAT today. Basically, when he gets in on mondays he has to go through tons of fraud forms filed by reps, and half the time they dont even read the do's and don'ts of filing the form.

Any of you guys go through this kinda stuff, with reps who file forms that shouldnt be filed...like my fave....Rep files sim unlock request when customer really needs a PUK code.
    "filed abr bc cust said didnt talk this much. adv to cb in 72hrs."
    My thoughts, opinions, hopes, and dreams, are representative of Alltel. Yeah, that's right. I work for Alltel.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Can You Relate???

Originally posted by Jen Ever

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Why dont people read?

Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Can You Relate???

Some of the favorites I encounter (and why are these reps not fired? )

cci, tt cust (No **** sherlock, but what did you talk about? Obviously never read the memo policy).

tt cust about cihu (What did you tell them?).

tt cust gen inq (Again what did you tell them?).

tt cust tell them go to dealer (Why?)

You wonder why they can't file specific forms correctly for specific issues when some can't even handle the basics of their job? I don't ever wonder why reps mess up I just wonder why they're not fired.
    Please call 1-800-937-8997 on a different phone so we can help you...

Need to know how to interface your phone to your device.

Need help setting up your email client on the phone click on this for setting it up.

What is your proxy setting then go to what to input for the settings

Device(s)
    Motorola I95cl (IDEN)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    There are a few types of memos that I cannot stand....

1.No memo left in account. Some reps like to leave their footprint in the memo and not explain why they opened up the account. It takes a minute of your time to type a brief memo explaining the reason for entering the account or why customer is calling. Some reps sometimes leave a footprint in an account, and then blind transfer the call to activations, in most cases for no reason. If you send a call to activations incorrectly, and just leave your footprint memo in the account, expect a CSR coaching voice form to appear in your name very shortly afterwards.

2.No details in memos. Examples.." tt customer, transferred to activations".

Now why did you transfer the call to activations? who you were speaking to directly?

3.Not properly filling out change of responsibility scripts correctly. This takes you a few seconds to copy and paste out of streamline. And all you need to do is fill in the blanks. Put the customers who is authorizing the transfer in the first blank.. Put the number they are authorizing the transfer for in the 2nd blank. Easy, not rocket science. If cannot fill in the blanks on a simple form like this, expect a CSR coaching Voice Form for this too..
    A T-Mobile Quad-Trained Senior Rep. Working in Business Care, Universal Activations, formerly a NTC Rep and trained as a Offline Activations Rep. Let's Just Say I Can Do It All!

Disclaimer: My Opinions do not necessarily reflect those of T-Mobile itself or their policies.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by j_binkley
    There are a few types of memos that I cannot stand....

1.No memo left in account. Some reps like to leave their footprint in the memo and not explain why they opened up the account. It takes a minute of your time to type a brief memo explaining the reason for entering the account or why customer is calling. Some reps sometimes leave a footprint in an account, and then blind transfer the call to activations, in most cases for no reason. If you send a call to activations incorrectly, and just leave your footprint memo in the account, expect a CSR coaching voice form to appear in your name very shortly afterwards.
    Please dont kill me, but yes, even I am guilty of this (although i leave notes most of the time), mainly because i unfortunately I do not know how to convert family plans back and forth. Now yes, you should warm xferr to activations. But i know personally, the minute i get on the phone with the activations rep, they will tell me to do it myself.

Now i wouldnt have a problem doing it myself, if i actually KNEW how to do it. I was pretty pissed off when we had the training and since i work on the weekends, they wouldnt give to me.....I kept asking and asking and asking and they just wouldnt train me...see at my call center if u ASK to go to training, they look at u as if u only want to go to get off of the phones.

Now, granted the steps are in streamline, but i am all about one call resolution, and i get really antsy with family plans because there is a really high potential to screw things up big time. And rather than have my customer wait on hold for almost 20 minutes, getting antsy and escalated, while i hunt down a sup or senior rep to help me, i just feel more comfortable xferring to activations because they know what they are doing, and the customer will feel more at ease talking to someone who knows the ins and outs of it.

I am STILL trying to get family time training....or some coaching...but no one ever has time, and i finally found a training packet, but it does me no use if i dont have a training acct to practice on.....it really hurts my ego to have 4.0 quality, and nail all metrics, and take sup calls, but.....i cant do family plans

Just like the fact that i can build, troublehsoot, and program computers, but i cant work a fax machine if my life depended on it....

please dont hurt me

Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    Please dont kill me, but yes, even I am guilty of this (although i leave notes most of the time), mainly because i unfortunately I do not know how to convert family plans back and forth. Now yes, you should warm xferr to activations. But i know personally, the minute i get on the phone with the activations rep, they will tell me to do it myself.

Now i wouldnt have a problem doing it myself, if i actually KNEW how to do it. I was pretty pissed off when we had the training and since i work on the weekends, they wouldnt give to me.....I kept asking and asking and asking and they just wouldnt train me...see at my call center if u ASK to go to training, they look at u as if u only want to go to get off of the phones.

Now, granted the steps are in streamline, but i am all about one call resolution, and i get really antsy with family plans because there is a really high potential to screw things up big time. And rather than have my customer wait on hold for almost 20 minutes, getting antsy and escalated, while i hunt down a sup or senior rep to help me, i just feel more comfortable xferring to activations because they know what they are doing, and the customer will feel more at ease talking to someone who knows the ins and outs of it.

I am STILL trying to get family time training....or some coaching...but no one ever has time, and i finally found a training packet, but it does me no use if i dont have a training acct to practice on.....it really hurts my ego to have 4.0 quality, and nail all metrics, and take sup calls, but.....i cant do family plans

Just like the fact that i can build, troublehsoot, and program computers, but i cant work a fax machine if my life depended on it....

please dont hurt me
    Actually converting to the family plan is easy, the hard part is breaking down the plan to invidual line plans (this is a ban to ban transfer). Just go to "actions", "ban level services", pick the plan, and note the differences or features lost. Extend the contract if necessary for each line manually and make certain the vm soc is added on by going to the "agreement tab" and "options", and if the customer has more than two lines add the $10.00 line soc. It's really no different than individual plans.

Even if you access an account and pop it open and did nothing just note "wrong pop and nothing changed" as per policy this way I won't be cursing your name silently and filing a voice form.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    lol easier said than done...abt the fam plan...i dunno, i know its supposed to be really simple, but i just get the noob butterflies when i touch the stuff. Id rather try a few shots on a practice account than royally screw up a customers account.

We dont have pop-ups....but if i open the wrong account, i just put "Wrong Account Accessed. No changes made".

Feedback Score
    Unless its one of the older SE Family Plan codes (designated with an "S" at the end) you no longer have to worry about the VM soc. Its there. Trust me. As for Ban-to-Ban moves, I can see why think its worse, but thats only because you're not use to setting up new accounts.

The best memo I've seen for the excisting cust COR script:

COr
    No joke!

This offer not valid for Outsourcers in Canada, Guam, or the Virgin Islands.

I make it a habit to ALWAYS read the top part of that page before filing a fraud form.

Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Caboose1977
    Unless its one of the older SE Family Plan codes (designated with an "S" at the end) you no longer have to worry about the VM soc. Its there. Trust me. As for Ban-to-Ban moves, I can see why think its worse, but thats only because you're not use to setting up new accounts.

The best memo I've seen for the excisting cust COR script:

No joke!

I make it a habit to ALWAYS read the top part of that page before filing a fraud form.
    That's not necessarily true as when you switch a customer to the 1000 min family plan the line that's on the screen will get it but sometimes other line doesn't. The 2500 is worse as some of the times it also requires for you to add wap.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    lol easier said than done...abt the fam plan...i dunno, i know its supposed to be really simple, but i just get the noob butterflies when i touch the stuff. Id rather try a few shots on a practice account than royally screw up a customers account.

We dont have pop-ups....but if i open the wrong account, i just put "Wrong Account Accessed. No changes made".
    lol. I even change customers to a family plan in financial care, and we don't even do rate plan changes.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by chrisxtreme
    lol. I even change customers to a family plan in financial care, and we don't even do rate plan changes.
    Your sig is boring now. Just thought I'd share.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Your sig is boring now. Just thought I'd share.
    Yeah yeah.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    Yeah yeah.
    I miss the cartoon guy. He was cute.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

i feel like i need some "special" training for "special" reps....

I'll make sure i sign up for the training on "take ur outsourcer to work day"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast