Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Samson 6.0

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

New Samson 6.0

Guys, without getting urself into trouble, post what you think about the new Samson upgrade....
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I def think it shouldnt have been a WBT....people need to be "shown" certain things and learn actively

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyaniera
    I def think it shouldnt have been a WBT....people need to be "shown" certain things and learn actively
    I think that there's not enough new features for it to be considered 6.0, unless there are a lot of little things they aren't telling us about.

Device(s)
    Motorola I95cl (IDEN)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisxtreme
    I think that there's not enough new features for it to be considered 6.0, unless there are a lot of little things they aren't telling us about.
    Yeah I tend to agree with that. The only real change I see is backdating price plans. I spent 15 minutes of time on the WBT, and you know what the funny part is.... Some people around me had a heck of a time trying to do the WBT. The part where you had to click and drag, I know at least 2 reps who were having problems with it.

Things they could have improved on....

-Implement some type of call tracker in Samson, rather than doing it Remedy (for most CC agents) and for us in Activations, save time from using the disposition tool.

-Have the option to edit your memo for lets say 3-4 minutes after it has been put in the account. How many times have you put a memo in, and 3 minutes later forgot to put something in... Well there is another CSM general memo.
    Last edited by j_binkley; 05-11-2005 at 08:03 PM.
    A T-Mobile Quad-Trained Senior Rep. Working in Business Care, Universal Activations, formerly a NTC Rep and trained as a Offline Activations Rep. Let's Just Say I Can Do It All!

Disclaimer: My Opinions do not necessarily reflect those of T-Mobile itself or their policies.

Device(s)
    Motorola Rizr Z3 (red)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    they need a big upgrade for WATSON next

Device(s)
    RAZR V3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

read the 6.0 overview... one BIG change that has not been mentioned. One that has caused more escalated calls than the other changes. Yes it is for the customer's not our benefit, but imagine how many less people you will have upset at you.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulCenji
    read the 6.0 overview... one BIG change that has not been mentioned. One that has caused more escalated calls than the other changes. Yes it is for the customer's not our benefit, but imagine how many less people you will have upset at you.
    Talking about the m2m roaming? There was a thread started here on hofo about that a couple of days ago, didn't get much attention.

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson TM506 Emerald
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by j_binkley
    Yeah I tend to agree with that. The only real change I see is backdating price plans. I spent 15 minutes of time on the WBT, and you know what the funny part is.... Some people around me had a heck of a time trying to do the WBT. The part where you had to click and drag, I know at least 2 reps who were having problems with it.
    Not to be a ******* but IMHO i think if you can't figure out how to do a WBT you shoudn't be working in a job that requires you to be proficient with computers...
    Previous T-Mobile Customer Care Representative

"This job would be great if it wasn't for the ****ing customers" - Randal Graves

"and life is pointless, but what's so wrong with that?" - Stephan Jenkins

" 'Just say no' prevents teenage pregnancy the way 'Have a nice day' cures chronic depression - Faye Wattleton

Speed results from my USB Tethered TM506"

I LOVE 3G!!!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoKoala
    Not to be a ******* but IMHO i think if you can't figure out how to do a WBT you shoudn't be working in a job that requires you to be proficient with computers...
    yeah well not necessarily....alot of people have great "people" and communications skillz...and thats what you REALLY need. Yeah sure you can program computers...but if you cant talk to a customer in a civilized manner...then what the heck are you doin there!

And yeah we have alot of reps here who are great "people people", but give them just a little big of lag, or anydowntime....its the end of the world!...

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson TM506 Emerald
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    lol ya it is definitely important to have both skills, I lean a little to the side of liking machines more than people so i guess i'm a bit biased

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8700
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    I think the roaming will be the biggest change, but I always assumed that was a carrier roaming agreement, not a system issue. But s'what I get for thinkin apparently lol. I'd like some more lattitude w/ WATSON; with as much as they've been talking about trying to cut costs, and with each call to CC costing us what it does, why not let the RSR/RSA's add features like text messaging to accounts? Cingular's reps can do it, why not us ? That would cut down on half the calls to CC i have to make in a week alone..

DX
    ·T···Mobile·

Device(s)
    Motorola Rizr Z3 (red)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    you can add and remove features to customers accounts like text messagnig most of the time in watson....specifically CAM. it will change plans too. only smart access or family time plans are restricted since watson has trouble with those accounts. a fix is expected soon.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8700
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    *SOMETIMES* you can add/remove features in CAM. Sometimes. Even w/ non-FT plans, its really wonky, sometimes it'll let me, other times gives me a permissions conflict, othertimes no options at all. This needs to be remedied, the inconsistencies really throw things off the track.

DX

Carrier(s)
    310-260
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IIDX
    I think the roaming will be the biggest change, but I always assumed that was a carrier roaming agreement, not a system issue.
    roaming agreements have no direct relation how t-mobile decides to charge its customers. except for how the cost per minute affects the business decision, that is.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8700
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Ohhh.. alright, thanks man!

DX

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast