Thread: Yet another I left Nextel for Verizon

Feedback Score

Yet another I left Nextel for Verizon

After months of research I finally left Nextel and got hitched with Verizon. I finally got rid of the i88s and purchased the v710. I was trying to wait for the e815 but Amazon was offering 25 bucks back on the 710 so I jumped on it.

The quality of my calls are amazing and I love the phone. Like I've read in so many different places the camera isn't the greatest but I don't really care. The camera is not important to me.

Anyways, I want to thank those that took the time to answer my questions. They were all definitely very helpful.

Hopefully porting my Nextel number will be as easy as signing up for the service.

Device(s)
    SE 760a/c905a Current
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    As long as you don't have number guard from nextel it should take less than 15 minutes

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuxBeingU
    As long as you don't have number guard from nextel it should take less than 15 minutes
    I don't even know what that is.. so I'm assuming I don't have it.

Would it better to go to a Verizon store or just call CS?

Device(s)
    Samsung VI660
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Either will do just fine for you, it all depends if you know your local VZ rep at the store or not.
    Anadom emadende bukkean ame boce aan va viran: doyvenda.
    <Rev> That's because true leetness comes not from replacing letters with numbers and poor grammar.