Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nokia 6620 - case...

Feedback Score

Cool Nokia 6620 - case...

Does anyone know of a "good" place/site to get a case or pouch for the Nokia 6620?

Thanks in advance

Device(s)
    Nokia n79-3
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i have a krussel geniune leather case, VERY durable and nice to use
    a bit big, but the thing protects my phone like fort knox cuz i know if i scratched my baby (6620) i'd probably cry
    check ebay and i know a few sites have it
    "Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."

-Michael Scott

Device(s)
    Nokia 6680
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chonga
    i have a krussel geniune leather case, VERY durable and nice to use
    a bit big, but the thing protects my phone like fort knox cuz i know if i scratched my baby (6620) i'd probably cry
    check ebay and i know a few sites have it
    You'd cry if you scratched your 6620? :rolleyes2

Device(s)
    Nokia n79-3
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic
    You'd cry if you scratched your 6620? :rolleyes2

....sarcasm?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I'm in the same boat as the OP. I recently just purchased a 6620 and was looking for a nice "case" for it. I was unable to find what I was looking for until I came across this site. http://www.boxwave.com/products/flex...a-6620_671.htm
    I ordered one 2 days ago so it should be here early next week. I'll let you know how it fits and everything if you're interested.

EDIT: To fix the link.

Feedback Score

Cool Yes, please...

...I'll be looking forward to your findings.

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'd put another vote for Krusell. I always clip it to my pocket (so that the phone is inside the pocket). Keeps it from floating around in the bottom of my pocket and makes it easy to grab. I also like that it is much easier to hold since I found the 6620 to be really slippery. I am 110% happy with the case.

Krusell

Device(s)
    Treo 650 w/ 2gb SD
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by randomnick
    I'm in the same boat as the OP. I recently just purchased a 6620 and was looking for a nice "case" for it. I was unable to find what I was looking for until I came across this site. http://www.boxwave.com/products/flex...a-6620_671.htm
    I ordered one 2 days ago so it should be here early next week. I'll let you know how it fits and everything if you're interested.

EDIT: To fix the link.

does that case even have a screen protector? ive been looking for just a screen protector for my 6620, and possibly a krussell case.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I hate protective case (such as the Krussel) as it makes the phone a lot uglier and bulkier. Sure it offers great protection but I can't stand it. It's like getting LeBra for your car. Looks ugly like hell but it protects the hood from stone chip.

I got a pouch to store the phone. As long as you don't have love handles like me, it should stay pretty vertical. Once it go past horizontal it is going to fall out.

As far as screen protector goes, I buy a pack of 10 clear plastic for Palm devices from RatShack for $5 or $7. You have to cut them to size. It helps if you have a rotary cutter. It keeps the edges nice and straight.

I just changed mine recently after 1 month of use.

Device(s)
    AT&T 8525
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the links, been looking for a good case.

Device(s)
    Treo 650 w/ 2gb SD
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jlim
    I hate protective case (such as the Krussel) as it makes the phone a lot uglier and bulkier. Sure it offers great protection but I can't stand it. It's like getting LeBra for your car. Looks ugly like hell but it protects the hood from stone chip.

I got a pouch to store the phone. As long as you don't have love handles like me, it should stay pretty vertical. Once it go past horizontal it is going to fall out.

As far as screen protector goes, I buy a pack of 10 clear plastic for Palm devices from RatShack for $5 or $7. You have to cut them to size. It helps if you have a rotary cutter. It keeps the edges nice and straight.

I just changed mine recently after 1 month of use.

CLEAR PLASTIC? is that a brand of screen protector for palm? is ratshack, radioshack in U.S.?

Feedback Score

Cool Case...

This is the case am getting...

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002 SS
    CLEAR PLASTIC? is that a brand of screen protector for palm? is ratshack, radioshack in U.S.?

Ratshack == Radioshack
    Costco == Crapco
    etc.

Just head to officemax, radioshack, staples etc. and look for fellowers brand of screen protector for Palm. Helps protect the screen from scratches.

Device(s)
    Treo 650 w/ 2gb SD
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jlim
    Ratshack == Radioshack
    Costco == Crapco
    etc.

Just head to officemax, radioshack, staples etc. and look for fellowers brand of screen protector for Palm. Helps protect the screen from scratches.

hell yeah ive been looking for one.

Device(s)
    Google Pixel 3a
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I bought a slip case for a Treo 650 @ Fry's Electronics made by AZTech. Resembles a body glove case. For $14.95 - good deal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast