Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: .qcp to mp3 or wave audio converter

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkchild04 View Post
    anyone know where i can get some software that will convert the qcp audio recorded files from my phone to mp3 or wave to be saved on my computeR?

Just google search Step by Step Guide on How to Convert QCP to MP3, WAV, WMA on Windows or Mac

You will find a detailed guide on how to convert QCP to MP3, it also applies to convert QCP to MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC and etc.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkchild04 View Post
    anyone know where i can get some software that will convert the qcp audio recorded files from my phone to mp3 or wave to be saved on my computeR?

i know a powerful qcp converter called idealshare videogo which can convert all kinds of QCP files to almost all popular audio format like convert QCP to MP3, convert QCP to WAV, WMA, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless ALAC, APE, AU, RA, DTS, AC3, AAC, MP2, OGG and etc.

it also can convert .3g2 to other audio format

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Why dont you simply download some Audio / Video converter from web? Few i can suggest you Faasoft Video Converter. They use to also have audio converting features. Using this tool you can convert your files in minutes.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I use a software called Allavsoft to convert .qcp to .mp3, .wav audio file types

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Another easy method is to use Avdshare Audio Converter to batch convert multiple qcp files to mp3 at the same time
    It also helps to convert flac, voc, caf, wma, wav, ape, aiff etc audio files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2