Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: USB drivers for VX8100

Feedback Score
    well, let me add to the confusion.
    I have a mac iBook G4 and I've got virtual PC installed.
    I just got my LG 8100 and bought Mobile Office Phone Book Manager so that I can excess my phone book form the phone and edit in my mac. But of course I have ran into someof the same problems I have been reading about thus far. I'd rather just not use Virtual PC and just use my mac. Are there any other proframs out there that can work directly with the mac without all the confussion.
    By the way, I do have Bluetooth on my mac but I still in the dark.
    Can anyone offer a solution.
    This is my first time using a forum so I hope I'm doing this right.
    JJ Johnson

Device(s)
    vx9700
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i have one question. i also bought my usb cable from iTrimming in ebay. according to the person i talked with they said that the cable would charge my phone as well as being able to use it as a usb cable to sync my phone. the syncing part works, but i dont see it charging at all. i tried contacting them a few weeks ago but i never got an answer from them. anyone knows if the usb cable actually charges? and if so how do u do it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by frozae
    i have one question. i also bought my usb cable from iTrimming in ebay. according to the person i talked with they said that the cable would charge my phone as well as being able to use it as a usb cable to sync my phone. the syncing part works, but i dont see it charging at all. i tried contacting them a few weeks ago but i never got an answer from them. anyone knows if the usb cable actually charges? and if so how do u do it?
    Wow, you are replying to a 1.5 year old thread.

Anyway, some USB cables charge just by you connecting them to the computer and the phone, others have a port (you would notice it on the cable) for the charger to be plugged into them (if you want to), and others don't charge at all, they are just for the USB connection.

Feedback Score
    HI I TO WANNA lg usb DRIVER ver 4.6

PLZ send it to [email protected]
    or at [email protected]

Feedback Score
    Can someone also send me the same driver to [email protected]. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    http://www.vzam.net/vcastmusic should do the trick.

Device(s)
    LG VX9400
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    You can get the data kit from www.rpiwireless.com, futuredial.com, sustenn.com or ebay.com. I got my kit a few weeks ago from RPI cause i found this 1xkdie3d coupon code that got me20% off and free shipping. Worked a few weeks ago..
    Rock On!

Xpat007

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3