Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Blackberry Connect w/ T-Mo Issues

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    BES is working great on T-Mobile. But it will go down the minute you try adding webclient service book. I'm trying once a week and so far no luck. For me BES is priority so I'm happy. I can get rest of the stuff that I used webclient for before(pages, small msgs) by using their SMS/MMS service which comes unlimited with my BB pkg.

Device(s)
    S.E. P800 | S.E. P900 | S.E. P910i |S.E. P990i | S700i (Black)|S.E. Xperia X1i
    Carrier(s)
    HBH-10 | HBH-15 | HBH-30 | HBH-35 | HBH-60 | HBH-65 | HBH-200 | HBH-600 | HBH-660
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    The error codes appear to be a product of the new webclient service through T-MO's site. BES works fine without any webclient service books installed. As soon as a webclient service book is pushed to the handset, error codes popup. I had to re-install a few times before I figured out the source of the error codes. The error codes still pop up if one only provisions the handset with webclient service books. So there is something funky going on with T-MO server. It has to be a compatibility issue with this connect software in particular. BES service is handled on the local IT side and the service books are pushed through there. So i'd imagine this issue would have to be handled with T-MO. I thought I wasn't going to fret with this anymore, but it's bugging me too much. At least I have BES service working fine for now.
    Breathe iT__Smell iT__Taste iT__Feel iT

B I G F E A T E N T E R T A I N M E N T

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson P910a
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thank you all for your detailed accounts. As my hopes of incorporating BB onto my P910a have been dashed, I have decided to settle for scheduled pull email functionality. I'm currently a Cingular customer but am being strongly pursued by T-Mobile to switch. I'm very hesitant to do so because my company gets a discount with Cingular that would be lost with T-Mobile (translating to around $25/mo for the voice plan).

I also need unlimited internet access. Cingular, if you let them, would charge $40/mo for their "PDA data plan". The fact is that the $20/mo "phone data plan" does the exact same thing. When I told the T-Mobile rep I talking about this, he said that their unlimited data plan is $20/mo, BUT that he believes I could also subscribe to "T-Zones Pro" for $10/mo and still be able to access the internet without restriction. Can anyone confirm this?

Thankx

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I've been using the unlimited data plan ($19.99 / mo) for two years and I love it.

For BB-type service I've been using SEVEN which runs $50 / year. It's not perfect but it's getting me by.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Has anyone even tried using this anymore?

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    After the 'upgrade' it ceased to work for my POP accounts.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Only BES is working.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11