Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Blackberry Connect w/ T-Mo Issues

Device(s)
    T-Mobile BlackBerry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    OK, cool--- thanks! For some reason I thought it was October 2nd... lol. Now I just have to remember my password for the BWC site.

Thanks again!

Device(s)
    Samsung GS2
    Carrier(s)
    Robbers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by E*Master
    You'll See the Link October 1st when it goes live
    ready for 100 calls in the que?

lol

what a nightmare?

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 16GB White (ROCKS!)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2-T-mo
    ready for 100 calls in the que?

lol

what a nightmare?
    The Nightmare Starts 2moro. SUP CALLS FOR ALL lol. I feel sorry for L2 lol

My Feedbacks
    It's not a Sidekick II. It's a Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'kik

Feedback Score
    Got a message this morning saying that my BlackBerry settings were rejected. Went online and the link was there. Had the service books resent and voila!" everything seemed to have worked fine. I got the activation successful message as well as the registration email. Then 10 minutes later I get a message saying the settings were invalid. I logged back online and resent my service books twice. Then 30 seconds later I get two more message saying that I have been successfully registered. You get an "Activation successful" email for every account you have registered on your BIS service, including the handheld one. All seems to be working as normal (for now) but I can see how this may turn into a L2 nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by ski2dude
    OK, cool--- thanks! For some reason I thought it was October 2nd... lol. Now I just have to remember my password for the BWC site.

Thanks again!

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

BB Connect + T-Mo + Oct 2 Upgrade

I'm no longer able to connect. Anyone else?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Well, this new integration seems to have sparked a new issue where a lot of the Customers who have integrated pop accounts are not receiving emails from the pop accounts but rather only the blackberry.net emails. I knew this new system would be a disaster.

To top it off I can not even help half my customers anymore cause there was an admin tool that was a life saver and made my job easier that is now GONE. Whoever came up with this idea (Most likely some boob In Kitchener ON) better not ever pay me a visit. This new system not only is buggy but limits my ability to troubleshoot the problem.

Device(s)
    MDA
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    When I woke up this morning my [email protected] address no longer was working. I logged into the new site and it had a completely different tmo.blackberry.net address there. When I deleted the other address and tried to add the my old address it told me it could not setup the account. Anyone got any ideas?

Feedback Score
    Same problems here Emaster only that I can't get mail at all - I actually deleted the old setings and proceeded to resend the service books - but they don't get to my handheld. Ouch!

Well, this new integration seems to have sparked a new issue where a lot of the Customers who have integrated pop accounts are not receiving emails from the pop accounts but rather only the blackberry.net emails. I knew this new system would be a disaster.

To top it off I can not even help half my customers anymore cause there was an admin tool that was a life saver and made my job easier that is now GONE. Whoever came up with this idea (Most likely some boob In Kitchener ON) better not ever pay me a visit. This new system not only is buggy but limits my ability to troubleshoot the problem.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rmarquez
    Same problems here Emaster only that I can't get mail at all - I actually deleted the old setings and proceeded to resend the service books - but they don't get to my handheld. Ouch!
    Are you getting an uppercase GPRS? Try to send one. if it give you a red X open it and let me know what the error message is for not sending. Bet yet just PM me with that & I am gonna see what I can come up with.

Device(s)
    Samsung GS2
    Carrier(s)
    Robbers
    Feedback Score

its like going to a gun fiht with a knife!

sounds like Tmobile was the test subject for RIM bie. I quess thats how they can afford to sell cheaper BB service than all the rest of the carriers?

how many calls in the que.?..lol

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2-T-mo
    its like going to a gun fiht with a knife!

sounds like Tmobile was the test subject for RIM bie. I quess thats how they can afford to sell cheaper BB service than all the rest of the carriers?

how many calls in the que.?..lol
    there is a queue and that is bad enough. It never stops! fluctuates from 10s to 20s 9or at least it seems like). If u're working today call in sick!! Save yourself!!!! lol

Device(s)
    Pixel XL, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Telus,Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I had a delay this morning with receiving some emails, and I was not able to do an address book lookup... but all seems to be working again now...

Bitablespore

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Thx for the reply.

I'm not able to connect as of yet. Just spoke w T-Mo and they said the system is still being worked on. Shall wait patiently.

Device(s)
    iphone 6s plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW,T-mobile,Cricket,Fi
    Feedback Score
    For me.

Nothing was working.
    First tried power cycling handset. Didn't help.
    Next step was to delete service settings and resend service book. At that point occasionally messages to [email protected] would get through although pulling mail from my POP3 account didn't work.
    Tried deleting and recreating the email account on "My T-mobile". That didn't seem to help and email to [email protected] only works sometimes.

Oh well. Hopefully, they'll have it working again by Monday.
    "I didn't get fat by accident. This was a personal choice. " - Kevin Gillespie

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Fixed by Monday? I doubt it. Maybe RIM will realize "Holy crap! This new Money saving, responsibility shifting cheap solution is crap and let's not implement it and fire the boob that came up with this idea for causing so much trouble!" trust me this will take a couple of days to fix. At first it was pop emails my last 6 calls were all sent to rim cause ppl are now not able to get their tmo emails either. Sorry Guys I wish I had better news.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast