Thread: P910i Theme downloading problems

Feedback Score

P910i Theme downloading problems

hi,first time poster here,but long time reader.I've been trying to put new themes on my P910i,i have them on disk and i'm using the usb to transfer files,i get them on my phone,but i keep getting 'unrecognized format' and 'No viewer can be found for this file'.
    The theme files are .thm and .dat,i have even tried changing the file names to .utz,but nothing seems to work,can anyone help?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    You need the SE program to upload themes to your phone. Should be able to download from the SE site. Good luck.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L Bo
    You need the SE program to upload themes to your phone. Should be able to download from the SE site. Good luck.
    Firstly, what is SE program and what is the website address? i have the same problem to as my hp (Sony Ericcson P910i) cant recognize the extension of the theme files. Kindly appreciate if you could assist me in this matter.

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson P910a
    Feedback Score
    I would like to know this too as i am having the same problem

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by risma
    Firstly, what is SE program and what is the website address? i have the same problem to as my hp (Sony Ericcson P910i) cant recognize the extension of the theme files. Kindly appreciate if you could assist me in this matter.
    what exactly is the SE program? honestly i have no idea about it. I get puzzle when i enter the website and dont know which one is it. I can only install themes whenever i download them directly from internet to my hp but wont be able to install them whenever i get it tru bluetooth.

Cheers
    Risma