Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Outside Bill Says We Now Have New Plans With More Anytime Minutes, huh where?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Question Outside Bill Says We Now Have New Plans With More Anytime Minutes, huh where?

I just received my Verizon Wireless bill in the mail today. I noticed on the envelope it says "We now have new plans with MORE ANYTIME MINUTES and NO ROAMING all for the SAME PRICE as our old plans." Below this it states "New Agreement required. See enclosed insert for details."

My bill has no insert inside and looking over Verizon's website all the AC plans look the same to me. So what gives?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    It's probably an old envelope from earlier in the year when they introduced AC II and added a few anytime minutes to each price bracket.

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by XFF
    It's probably an old envelope from earlier in the year when they introduced AC II and added a few anytime minutes to each price bracket.
    I thought of that. Is it possible though that I somehow got a envelope intented for future use? Maybe Verizon is redoing their plans soon for the holiday season and I accidently got a envelope intended for my next billing cycle instead?

Device(s)
    Apple Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDan22
    I thought of that. Is it possible though that I somehow got a envelope intented for future use? Maybe Verizon is redoing their plans soon for the holiday season and I accidently got a envelope intended for my next billing cycle instead?
    One can always hope, now don't you need to change extend your contract to get the additional minutes, if VZN came out with more minutes?
    Rasputinj

My favorite quadrate bamboo fly rod builder D.E. Daniel Hollowbuilt Quad Fly Rods

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputinj
    One can always hope, now don't you need to change extend your contract to get the additional minutes, if VZN came out with more minutes?
    Yes, if you take a new promotional plan you will have to extend your contract. I have no issues with that though as I am very happy with Verizon. I'll glady renew my contract to get some more anytime minutes. Verizon is great and I have no intention of switching to another company!!!

Device(s)
    Evo
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO Premium 500 FTW
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Was there a date on the envelope - something like 9/05? Sometimes business forms have a date on them. Could be a print date, could be a release date. Atleast that would narrow down whether its new or old.
    I don't get paper bills anymore, so I don't see them.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by PhonySteve
    Was there a date on the envelope - something like 9/05?
    Sorry but there is no date on the envelope. Worth noting though on the back at the bottom of the envelope is a family plan. It states "Get Your Family IN for Only $9.99". "Sign up on an America's Choice Family SharePlan $69.99 or higher for 2 lines & add additional lines for only $9.99 monthly accesss!"

Again for the details on that plan it says to see the enclosed insert for details which I have no insert for that either. Oddly I always get inserts in my paper bill promoting something. This month however though I received none. I only received my bill and the envelope to mail it in.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, iPhone 5S, N5, HTC Incredible 2, Eris GB, Ozone , Moto Q9c, V750, K1m/V3m, E815
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile 4G LTE, AT&T, China Mobile HK
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    It's possible that you are getting a special mailing or insert because you are on an older plan including AC1 with roaming and VZW is trying to convince you to switch to AC2 with "free roaming"?
    4G LTE & Unl. Text, Opera Mini/Skype w. WM6.5 & WiFi access, Goggle Mobile Maps/GPS. On the Job: UHF 5W Duplex HT DTMF-PL repeater (backup: 800Mhz Motorola & Nextel portables) - private 900Mhz alpha-numeric paging net for 24/7/365 Incident Command - Is your "Go" Kit ready? Mass Transit Tips: "If you see something, say something - Call 911 !"

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDan22
    Yes, if you take a new promotional plan you will have to extend your contract. I have no issues with that though as I am very happy with Verizon. I'll glady renew my contract to get some more anytime minutes. Verizon is great and I have no intention of switching to another company!!!
    I second that!

Just got an E815, and somehow ended up making $72.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Mig

Feedback

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunmui
    It's possible that you are getting a special mailing or insert because you are on an older plan including AC1 with roaming and VZW is trying to convince you to switch to AC2 with "free roaming"?
    No, I only signed up with Verizon back in May of this year so I have a AC2 plan.

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    You'll also probably receive mailings mentioning the same thing. Like any big outfit, sometimes the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing---usually it's in your pocket helping itself to your wallet, OMO

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I just noticed something on my bill. It was a special offer for me so I decided to take it. I took the 500 extra minutes and ordered a extended battery that was 25% off retail price.

Device(s)
    VX8100
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    no offence.. but 500 extra mins aint nothin.. if i were to resign with a no roaming ac2 plan my minutes would go down and cost more.. everybody gives more and more for the price.. verizon gives cheaper 2nd lines and more for the mins :\

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    They probably don't select envelopes based on the rate plan of the bill enclosed; that would really be a heahache to try to sort out--they do thisall the time.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by radzer0
    no offence.. but 500 extra mins aint nothin.. if i were to resign with a no roaming ac2 plan my minutes would go down and cost more.. everybody gives more and more for the price.. verizon gives cheaper 2nd lines and more for the mins :\
    I was already on a AC2 Plan. I didn't change my rate plan or any features when I took the offer. I only signed up with Verizon Wireless five months ago. So I really got the 500 bonus minutes by only extending my contract for five more months. I also got 25% off any accesories by taking the deal. So I purchased a extended battery for my phone that was 25% off the retail price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast