Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New SE WAP/MMS SETUP (K750i/W800i/Z520a/W550i etc..etc.)

Device(s)
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oouter
    Highlight newly created profile>More>Advanced>
    Name: Rogers
    Address: http://mymobilehomepage.rogers.com
    I just debranded my w810i by flashing R4EK001 main and FS files using XS++ 3.1. These settings helped me set up WAP again, but I noticed that when I click on the Internet Services button in my main menu, it still brings me to the Sony Ericsson WAP homepage, despite the fact I've set it to the rogers address above. Any ideas?

Feedback Score

settings for K850i

HELP!! I am trying to setup my unlocked K850i so I can use internet, MMS, and all the features it has, can someone send me the settings and also a walk through/steps for an easy setup, this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Feedback Score

K850i settings

HELP!! I am trying to setup my unlocked K850i so I can use internet, MMS, and all the features it has, can someone send me the settings and also a walk through/steps for an easy setup, this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Device(s)
    sgs i896 - unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    rogers - payg
    Feedback Score
    OOUTER'S... outline worked for me... w810 / unlocked.. payg

Feedback Score
    Does anyone have step by step instructions for newer SE phones? The layout is different than it used to be, I got the internet working but MMS still doesn't work

Device(s)
    Nokia 5800
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I have a SE w600i that I have not been able to connect. I've tried wap/mms settings from this thread but the system keeps telling me to call customer service. Before I call and get put on hold for 30-60 minutes, maybe one of you could tell me if it's compatible with this type of phone? I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be.

If the w600i is compatible, could I go into a Rogers outlet and have them set it up for me?

Thanks!

Device(s)
    Nokia 5800
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Ok, got it working. There were no problems with my setup. After working with tech support for an hour, the rep suggested that I try a new sim card. I changed my 3040 sim to a new 4000 sim and that did the job.

Feedback Score
    anyone have mms settings for the w910i?
    and when i go to the mymobilerogers page everything i click
    ends up saying

"Not available"
    "This content is not available at this time."

Device(s)
    SE C905a
    Carrier(s)
    rogers
    Feedback Score
    okay, are the settings different if you have a data account or not? the internet works on my c905a right now but i just have internet.com as the address in the settings! i just debranded this morning.
    check out my photography page
    www.craiggosling.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarbro
    You have to use Go Rogers (goam.com) for the $7 UL plan.
    Would this cover 3rd party apps such as Opera Mini on a C905a if I use goam.com after debranding or do such programs have to use another one?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4