Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Info on Razr V3c

Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score

Info on Razr V3c

Well I found some info about the Razr v3c. It will be announced as coming soon online kinda like they did with the 9800 starting November 28th. It should actually launch on the 7th of December as an Online Exclusive. Shortly after it will launch in stores on December 12th. I know you guys don't want to hear another date being flung around, but I'm pretty sure on this one so take it for what its worth. 2yr pricing will be $199.99 after $100.00 MIR. You heard it here first. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Moderator HF 9; 11-28-2005 at 02:11 PM.
    Keep on rocking in the free world!

If you think my post is helpful, please click the star in the bottom left to add to my reputation

Device(s)
    vx6000
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Good news and the most consistent to the other users that stated razr will be out on thanksgiving. Thanks for keeping us informed.
    Let me know when the specs will be available – curious to see SAR rating.

Device(s)
    vx7000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yes! YES! I absolutely can not wait for the razr on vzw! good job, V.E.!

Device(s)
    MotoQ9h
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T(personal)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VZW Employee
    Well I found some info about the Razr v3c. It will be announced as coming soon online kinda like they did with the 9800 starting November 21st. It should actually launch on the 28th of November as an Online Exclusive. Shortly after it will launch in stores. I know you guys don't want to hear another date being flung around, but I'm pretty sure on this one so take it for what its worth. No I don't have any pricing info as of yet sorry. More to come as I get it. You heard it here first. Enjoy!
    I rest my case... a reliable source...

And it is even logical!!! Wowzers!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    i hope this phone isn't another disaster like the V710...c'mon verizon, don't mess this one up. you could have a bombshell on your hands...every phone nerd out there that subscribed to cingular simply for the razr could reconsider their options...could it be? an upgraded razr?

Carrier(s)
    G'zOne Type-V
    Feedback Score

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VZW Employee
    Well I found some info about the Razr v3c. It will be announced as coming soon online kinda like they did with the 9800 starting November 21st. It should actually launch on the 28th of November as an Online Exclusive. Shortly after it will launch in stores. I know you guys don't want to hear another date being flung around, but I'm pretty sure on this one so take it for what its worth. No I don't have any pricing info as of yet sorry. More to come as I get it. You heard it here first. Enjoy!
    thanks for the info

Device(s)
    e815
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    I heard it will cost 499 on a 2 year, 399 on a 1 year. 600 and some change on retail.

verizon is doing this because cingular did it, and it sold millions.

the same way verizon increased incoming text messages from 2 cents to 10 cents, because cingular does it, and also took away free holidays because cingular doesnt have them.

My friend who works for verizon told me, and it makes sense.

Device(s)
    BB9530T
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for that info V.E.!! on a side note.........why not let the store reps have a little glory and let all retail channels get the phone at the same time!!!
    ** My statements are based purely on personal opinions and represent Verizon Wireless in no way**

Device(s)
    BB9530T
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flaming-hofo
    I heard it will cost 499 on a 2 year, 399 on a 1 year. 600 and some change on retail.

the same way verizon increased incoming text messages from 2 cents to 10 cents, because cingular does it, and also took away free holidays because cingular doesnt have them.

yea, then Cingy revamped their <150.00 pplans to match VZW....its a back-and-forth battle (one which vzw is dominating) but this aint the right sub-forum for that kinda babble!

Device(s)
    hero
    Carrier(s)
    sprint,
    Feedback Score
    it will be out before chirstmas barring disaster

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 | Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T | Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Tried telling you peeps the 28th like a month ago.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 | Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T | Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Verizon doesn't ACT, they REACT.

Device(s)
    LG VX-8500 (Chocolate)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

That might be feasible if Cingular's price was STILL at that level... but it is not, and even with Verizon's premium service not many people are going to pay a $300 premium for it.

My guess is it will be VERY similarly priced to Cingular's Razr... and if the "Retail" price is significantly higher (which it may be, since that is set by Motorola I beleive) VZW will probably offer a rebate to offset most, if not all, of the cost.

Device(s)
    Moto X Developer
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidplatinum
    Verizon doesn't ACT, they REACT.
    Maybe they are holding it back to fix the Bluetooth. Makes sense?

Device(s)
    BB9530T
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wnrussell
    Maybe they are holding it back to fix the Bluetooth. Makes sense?

either that, or someone at VZW got word of somthing Cingy is launching around the same time....and VZW wants to steal their thunder (or as much of it as possible) by releasing the RAZR!!

Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast