Thread: Is it possible to unlock the Virgin Mobile's Nokia 2115i(CDMA) to use Verizon Prepaid

Feedback Score

Is it possible to unlock the Virgin Mobile's Nokia 2115i(CDMA) to use Verizon Prepaid

Hi!
    I have a Nokia 2115i from virgin mobile. May i ask is there any solution to unlock or flash the memory so that i can use the phone with verizon prepaid?
    Thank you!

Device(s)
    HTC Dream - Unlocked/Rooted
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Unlocking questions are not allowed on this forum, and futhermore, Verizon has banned all non-VZW phones off their network, and made it impossible to do this.
    If you really expect an interesting signature, look elsewhere ...
    - AT&T *really* amazed me, but their spotty 3G network lost me.

Feedback Score
    sorry about the posting the thread...
    but just one last question, you said "Verizon has banned all non-VZW phones off their network", is that means they actually check the esn and make sure it is a verizon phone during activation? thanks!

Device(s)
    Motorola V3c
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    I'd suggest buying a Verizon 2128i Prepay and activating on your postpay account. Its essentially the same exact phone as the 2115i but with a color screen. I don't think its too much more expensive - I got one for $70.

Device(s)
    E815,XV6600,V710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    How can I get a 2115i or 2116 or 2118 firmware onto this phone? Where can I locate the firmware? and what software and cables do I need?
    My EX-Dream Phone: SCH-i645 with the following added, a touchscreen, Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC OS (smartphone OS=garbage), Bluetooth, a 520 or 600mhz Xscale CPU and a huge ultra extended battery with a big hump, and for kicks, dual CDMA radios for 1x data and voice @ same time
    CANCELLED:[1]