Thread: Verizon Wireless Motorola Razr "PIX Place" Question...

Device(s)
    Motorola RAZR V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Verizon Wireless Motorola Razr "PIX Place" Question...

I just got my Razr a few days ago and I cannot figure out how to take my pictures from "PIX Place" and set them as my wallpaper. I've called Verizon's Customer Service, but they're not any help. I don't see anything in the manual about how to do this. I go to the "Get It Now" feature, then go to option #2 "Get PIX & FLIX", then option #5 "PIX Place", then I login. I can look at all my pictures that I've uploaded from my computer in here, but it doesn't give me the option to set any of them as my wallpaper. Does ANYONE know how to do this? Is it even possible? I appreciate the help!! Thank You!

Device(s)
    hTC Pure
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Aren't you supposed to send them (the pix) back to your phone as MMS messages so they actually download into the phone for use as WP, etc? I think the way you're doing it is "view-only." Try logging on to vzwpix.com, then sending the pix to your phone as MMS messages to your 10-digit number.

Device(s)
    Motorola RAZR V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Whenever I send any kind of picture to my phone, the pics automatically go to "PIX Place." When I'm looking at the pictures in "PIX Place" it gives me the option to forward the pix to myself. When I do that, it sends me a message saying I have pix and to login to www.vztext.com to view them even though I was JUST at that website. I'm going crazy! By the way, I feel dumb for asking, but what does "MMS" stand for?

Device(s)
    hTC Pure
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    After you've sent yourself the MMS message (Multimedia Message Service ), open the message, save the message. It will save to Get It Now/Get PIX/My PIX folder. Navigate to this folder, select th one you want, hit Options (soft key) then choose Set As, then Wallpaper...

Device(s)
    Motorola RAZR V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    When I open the message, it tells me I "have new pix" and it asks me if want to view them, I need to "visit www.vztext.com." It doesn't give me the option to save the pix.... When I login to "PIX Place" all my pictures are there that I uploaded from my computer via www.vztext.com. When I click into one of the pictures, it doesn't give me an option to save the pictures. It does give me an option to "send pix to myself' which I did. When I back out of everything and go to my "messages" and it's a new message saying "You have pix" "Visit www.vztext.com to view pix."

Device(s)
    hTC Pure
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    You need to log on to vzwpix.com, then from within that site on your PC click create messages/send PIX Message, drag over the picture(s) you want, then click the "preview and send" button, then enter your full 10-digit mobile phone number (no dashes no hyphens, no spaces, no @'s). This will send the pix as attachments to your phone in an MMS message which will then allow you to save/apply as WP, etc.

Device(s)
    Motorola RAZR V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I did everything you said... Exactly as you said... All I got was a message in my "Inbox" stating the following.... "You've got a PIX or FLIX message! To see it, visit www.vzwpix.com from an internet accessible computer & follow the directions."

Device(s)
    hTC Pure
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Very weird, I have done this exact thing on all my family's phones, and I have instructed customers on how to do this, and even done it for them on all diff types of Verizon phones and never had any problems. Maybe your account isn't provisioned correctly for pix messaging??? Maybe you should call VZW data tech support at 866-788-9387.

The other way to get a pic directly to your phone is to send it to yournumber@vzwpix.com from as a regular email from a PC with the pic attached. This method will download the pic into your phone and accomplish what you want to do as well...

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T | U.S. Cellular
    Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=rtvtomMaybe your account isn't provisioned correctly for pix messaging???[/QUOTE]

That is likely the issue.