Page 131 of 181 FirstFirst ... 31 81 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2706

Thread: Flaming (Do It Here!!)

Device(s)
    Black/Orange Boost 730.
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by msumatt
    thanks L bo.
    what are you thanking him for? he just moved your bashing thread into the huge flaming thread.

Device(s)
    1860, 1830, 1730 boost
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    now thats its in the flaming forum i can finally get soem thigsn out

I hate all of you stupid peopel who have been on howard forums for less than 6 months and rack up thousands of post, making stupid quakry comments. Its stupid you have nothign to contribute so be quiet.

ppl that contriubted in this forum

PWT, AARON, Jeremy (aarons sidekec then turned arch nemesis), anyone from the group formerly known as ic... and MSUMATT!!1

he created the ringtone forum.. he single handly louded up thousand upon thousand upon thousands of ringtones.

YOU newbs dotn know his attitude, ive been here for a whiel so i know the way he is, and what we older member know as a joke or a sign of his perosnialty youfind offensive. Stop complaining. Your new.. Your high post count denst mean anything.. because al long as im concerend you contributed Crap.. nothing important..

Msumatt i got your back... old school all thwe way

Device(s)
    OEM Super Clear i95cl
    Carrier(s)
    Uhh,is That A Trick Question???
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by nycxbait
    now thats its in the flaming forum i can finally get soem thigsn out

I hate all of you stupid peopel who have been on howard forums for less than 6 months and rack up thousands of post, making stupid quakry comments. Its stupid you have nothign to contribute so be quiet.

ppl that contriubted in this forum

PWT, AARON, Jeremy (aarons sidekec then turned arch nemesis), anyone from the group formerly known as ic... and MSUMATT!!1

he created the ringtone forum.. he single handly louded up thousand upon thousand upon thousands of ringtones.

YOU newbs dotn know his attitude, ive been here for a whiel so i know the way he is, and what we older member know as a joke or a sign of his perosnialty youfind offensive. Stop complaining. Your new.. Your high post count denst mean anything.. because al long as im concerend you contributed Crap.. nothing important..

Msumatt i got your back... old school all thwe way
    so you guys have been here longer than most.....who gives a rats A$$...F*** the old school!!!!if he single handly created the ringtone forum,he got beotch slapped for it because i run that $#!+ now!!!!
    IT'S BETTER TO BE HATED FOR WHO YOU ARE THAN TO BE LOVED FOR WHO YOU ARE NOT!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by 190feen
    if he single handly created the ringtone forum,he got beotch slapped for it because i run that $#!+ now!!!!
    Actually the mods run the ringtone area. You're just an assistant pimp...BEOCH!

Device(s)
    OEM Super Clear i95cl
    Carrier(s)
    Uhh,is That A Trick Question???
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by L Bo
    Actually the mods run the ringtone area. You're just an assistant pimp...BEOCH!
    ::: pours baby powder in L-Bo's hand:::

keep telling yourself that L..but we both know who runs that shhhhh beotch!!!you ain't running nothing but your mouf!

Device(s)
    i730, Blackberry
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by L Bo
    4churchill

There's no need to start a new thread when this one here does the job quite nicely...BEOCH!

thanks for moving it i just wanted to make sure that my message got accross....its not that im being a biatch or anyting like that, if he would have made those comments about baucnhe i prob wouldnt have said anything, but to attack someone's girl is wrong.......so what if he's been here longer then me, it doesnt mean that he still cant be an a$$ hole at times...all im saying is if he would just admit that he was worng this could be all over, instead of tyring to sling mud now at me too

Device(s)
    i830
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    ok chunk, nycxbait said everything I had to say. Don't sweat the small stuff in life.

Nemo, give me a break. I say stupid things in real life and I have yet to get beaten up over it. I keep my opinions honest and to the point, if you dont like what I say, or who I am, ignore me and move on.

Device(s)
    Black/Orange Boost 730.
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by msumatt
    ok chunk, nycxbait said everything I had to say. Don't sweat the small stuff in life.

Nemo, give me a break. I say stupid things in real life and I have yet to get beaten up over it. I keep my opinions honest and to the point, if you dont like what I say, or who I am, ignore me and move on.
    okay well that's a good attitude then. keep saying your stupid ×××× and keep thinking your invincible... you're in for a rude awakening.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by 190feen
    ::: pours baby powder in L-Bo's hand:::

keep telling yourself that L..but we both know who runs that shhhhh beotch!!!you ain't running nothing but your mouf!
    What did the five fingers say to the face? **slap**

Now go make me some more ringtones! I'm L Bo BEOCH!

Device(s)
    Falcon
    Carrier(s)
    iDEN
    Feedback Score
    This Thread

This guy needs to shut up. He needs to get banned. He reads my posts, what a POS. Why does he take the time and effort to read my posts? Why does he care about me, I dont care about him...........

Whats up, Ive been friendly
    GC|EXECUTIVE

Thou Shall Not Hate... Jealousy is a sign of weakness... It was written...
    To know where you're heading, you have to know where you've been...
    All respect to those who break their necks to keep their women in check...
    Live and Let Live...Live and Learn...Dont Indulge on the Past...
    Im gentle... hence, the gentle man...=)
    Creator of the GC|
    GC - Gentlemans Club Worldwide
    "GC|... its how its done...."
    palettes, unlocking, mods? ask me... =)
    The Participation
    "It was pioneers like us that created this iDEN atmosphere that you experience today"

Feedback Score
    I knew you would come in here and talk sh*t. Would somebody read over this thread and please tell whos the POS?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Desde que parte de los miembros regulares ha dejado puesto se olvida, usted es todavía todas mis rameras.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Dash
    Carrier(s)
    nextel, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    yea dude i read the thread and i must say that it was full of a bunch of BS and lies from Viesace. dude think about it no one cares what you say you do....

i dont think you can do so well in oklahoma where there is only 3 big cities,

and plus "thegentleman" has a world of posts while you only have under 30.....comon man get real no one will beleive you or care let it go

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by pjshaker

and plus "thegentleman" has a world of posts while you only have under 30.....comon man get real no one will beleive you or care let it go
    Dont be fooled by a post count. It means absolutely nothing cause it has nothing to do with how much you know. Feel free to click on search under most of the people here and you'll find a bunch of useless posts.

Alright there spark plug? Now run along...BEOCH!

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by pjshaker
    yea dude i read the thread and i must say that it was full of a bunch of BS and lies from Viesace. dude think about it no one cares what you say you do....

i dont think you can do so well in oklahoma where there is only 3 big cities,

Your pretty funny man. Yeah Oklahomas small right, so how would anybody do good there? I would never have thought so either, but how would you know unless you were there? anyways that had nothing to do with the thread. It was something that shouldnt have been said but it had to do with him saying i just jumped on the bandwagon and Im sad for constantly reading these forums. These forums are one of the reasons I do so well. And the BS? Son I posted there financial outlook. Did I make it up? sounds like your his friend if you ask me..if you are ever in OK feel free to stop by and check it out....

Page 131 of 181 FirstFirst ... 31 81 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast