Page 16 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Employee!

Device(s)
    The one the wife didn't want to use anymore.
    Feedback Score
    Aircard question: Just wanted to confirm this...with a $29.99 unlimited grandfathered data plan

1. A customer may remove the sim card from the aircard and insert the sim card into a regular phone.
    2. The customer may proceed to access wap and use the tzone without incurring any extra charges. I.E. access email
    3. The old grandfathered rate plan includes 300 text messaging. The customer may take advantage of this via another phone.
    4. All calls placed are $0.20/min.

is this accurate?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    About the Sidekick 3:
    Will T-Mobile make that special website about the Sidekick 3 coming soon, like they did before the MDA and SDA launched in February?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

Feedback Score
    How big a deal is it to change an individual plan to a small business plan?

Thanks.

Feedback Score

Adding line to Family Plan

Ok. So my story goes like this.
    I've been wanting to add a new line to my tmobile family plan(grandfathered 500min). So I called up CS and they told me all I had to do was order a phone, with any plan, from tmobile.com so that they could merge that individual plan into my family plan.

My question is that do I have to order the phone/plan from tmobile.com or can I order it from an authorized dealer. And if I do order it from an authorized dealer would merging the plans conflict with the terms of agreement.

Feedback Score
    by merging it onto your plan, you will have a 1yr extension on all of the other lines. Also, you can get it from a dealer or from an indirect, it doesn't matter. A dealer can usually merge it on much better than an indirect due to CAM vs. iCAM. If you need help finding a direct dealer, post your zip code and we can help you out.
    Left the wireless world...haven't looked back yet...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    How big a deal is it to change an individual plan to a small business plan?

Thanks.
    Get a FEIN and it's done in a heartbeat, but rahter useless unless you need 5k+ minutes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph
    Aircard question: Just wanted to confirm this...with a $29.99 unlimited grandfathered data plan

1. A customer may remove the sim card from the aircard and insert the sim card into a regular phone.
    2. The customer may proceed to access wap and use the tzone without incurring any extra charges. I.E. access email
    3. The old grandfathered rate plan includes 300 text messaging. The customer may take advantage of this via another phone.
    4. All calls placed are $0.20/min.

is this accurate?
    More than likely, but I am not sure what's included on the Aircard plan. but you can move the SIM around as much as you want, just realize it will incur charges.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16
    About the Sidekick 3:
    Will T-Mobile make that special website about the Sidekick 3 coming soon, like they did before the MDA and SDA launched in February?
    More than likely NOT due to how much embargoing they are putting on it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dohdough
    Is it possible to activate a line with a corporate discount at a b&m t-mobile corp store? And if I can't, would I have access to all handsets offered by t-mobile if I activated though the corporate activation line?

In case this info will help, I'm looking to get an 8801 and 6010(unless you can recommend a better candybar nokia) this coming monday and activate a family plan.
    If you work for someone with an MCSA agreement (like Nationwide or Principal Finanacial or someone like that) then you can get set up in a store, but then we would have to migrate you over and it does take time and proof of employment.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ravegrunt
    by merging it onto your plan, you will have a 1yr extension on all of the other lines. Also, you can get it from a dealer or from an indirect, it doesn't matter. A dealer can usually merge it on much better than an indirect due to CAM vs. iCAM. If you need help finding a direct dealer, post your zip code and we can help you out.
    Thanks, that reply was pretty fast.
    My Zip is 33179

Feedback Score
    Closest one to you
    Biscayne and 191st (7596)

19015A BISCAYNE BLVD
    AVENTURA, FL 33180
    305-935-9090

Call them beforehand to make sure they have th ephone you want in

Device(s)
    Currently: Samsung Galaxy S - Vibrant
    Carrier(s)
    -T---Mobile (current)(2007-Present),
    Feedback Score
    Does Tmo offer any discounts for university/college students?
    Thanks.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know when T-Mobile is gonna announce the Sidekick 3's info?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16
    Does anyone know when T-Mobile is gonna announce the Sidekick 3's info?
    Judging from our latest training bit, not until after June 20th. Relax though, that's only next week.
    The opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of T-Mobile USA, Inc.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Pearl
    Carrier(s)
    Cincinnati Bell
    Feedback Score

Help!!!!

I have a serious problem...

I bought 2 new sidekicks...299.99 a peice plus tax, but the dealer billed them to my account and then i made a payment for part of the phones w/ my credit card...the credit card payment went towards my bill and account.

A week later I returned the phones cause the service sucked at my place...so the dealer went and did the return and put it in to have my account credited. While the cc payment stayed on the account, then i had to buy 2 new phones...got one free then another for 30 something.

Now a month later...my account DID NOT get the proper crediting and i only got partial credit. Can someone help me out here? I call and talk for an hour then the rep hangs up on me...twice in one night. Well I finally faxed all my proof, which i have, to the tmobile fax number w/ a reps name and number, plus his sups name...and i never got a call back as to what happened...if an employee can help me out here it would be great help...if u can PM i can give u all my info and such..all i need is a call back with wahts going on and then i can go ahead and email for fax the proof of purchase and return again. Thanks!

Page 16 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 116 ... LastLast