Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hack The Berry

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score

Hack The Berry

I really hope I am not starting a new thread about something that may have already been discussed.

I have been trying to search for a type of RSS for my Blackberry 7100i. I have been searching all over for something like that and haven't been able to find it, if it even exists. Can someone please help me find something like that. Appreciation in advance to all the helping hands.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/2.0 (compatible; MSIE 3.02; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320) BlackBerry7290/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

What exactly are you looking for.

There are between 5-10 good RSS readers available at the moment.
    For Sale Thread.I II
    III

Also have some other stuff up for grabs please see here..onANANDTECH

Heatware !

Paypal Verified !

UPDATE:

THE DASH & JX10 BUNDLE 'S HAVE BEEN SOLD !

Number of days until AMPS AND TDMA must be retired in the US: 0

Carrier(s)
    Regrettably Robbers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I guess you also want something free? Go HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by djkaozz
    I really hope I am not starting a new thread about something that may have already been discussed.

I have been trying to search for a type of RSS for my Blackberry 7100i. I have been searching all over for something like that and haven't been able to find it, if it even exists. Can someone please help me find something like that. Appreciation in advance to all the helping hands.

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XDS2005
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/2.0 (compatible; MSIE 3.02; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320) BlackBerry7290/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

What exactly are you looking for.

There are between 5-10 good RSS readers available at the moment.
    I guess I am trying to get a program to work like the iDEN carrier RSS super agent program, do exactly what they do at a Nextel store to check the info on the phone, programming that sort of thing, info on the sim and such but for a Blackberry 7100i.

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerryFinch
    I guess you also want something free? Go HERE
    Well I checked the link that you gave me for Tucows, it turned out to be somethinng about being able to get the news on my Blackberry, thats not quite what I was looking for. I am actualy looking for a RSS program to be able to view the phone and sim programming and information. Thank you for helping though this has turned out to be quite and excellent start. Hopefully we can figure out the best RSS out there and post is for downloads i guess for people with Blackberry 7100i.

Also is there a way to format a sim card erasing all the contacts and contacts only. Thanks.

Device(s)
    Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    This is nothing that will allow you to do this.

pink
    Spongebob: Squidward just told me a hilarious joke and I thought you might like to hear it.
    Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Is it hilarious?
    Cricket Wireless referral

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Well according to XDS2005 there is something out there. Also how would the techs and reps at Nextel be able to plug your phone into there systems over there and be able to do it. There has to be a program, hopefully someone as well as myself will find it.

Device(s)
    Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    What he is saying is RSS Reader, which gets your news not hacks your phone.

So as I said there is nothing out there, moto only uses RSS for their moto phones, the BB is not meant to be hacked at all. RIM has not released this sort of program to anyone, to be honest I doubt it even exists.

Also I am a Nextel Tech and we have nothing like this nor does my RIM rep.

pink

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    There is nothing that will read the software of your blackberry that will allow you to "hack" it like what you want. When you referred to RSS readers, that means news downloaders to blackberry users, hence XDS' reply that there are 5-10 programs out there for such a thing.

One of the main reasons that our government so heavily relies on blackberry is directly due to the inability of a person to "hack" the blackberry system and software. If it were that easy, our government wouldn't rely on them at all. The absolute closest you will get is being able to download the software "package" that gives you enough information to be able to write a program that will work with bb, but thats it.

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8310
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by djkaozz
    Well according to XDS2005 there is something out there. Also how would the techs and reps at Nextel be able to plug your phone into there systems over there and be able to do it. There has to be a program, hopefully someone as well as myself will find it.
    There is no such thing.

Blackberry is alot different than your iDen phone and you will not be able to do as you wish. RIM has gone to alot of trouble to make this not possible.

You need to find another hobby.

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Alright well I guess im out of luck then.

Is there anyway of deleting all contacts of my sim at one instead of deleting one by one.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Storm 9530
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry7130e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3)

If its an iden BB then pop the sim in a regular iden phone then use iden phonebook manager. Campanion pro should also work.

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Ok I see that you can do that unfortunately I don't have another phone. Any way to do it through BB Desktop Manager.

Device(s)
    iPhone 2G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Basically due to the heavy use by govt I think everyone is saying quiet cause like my old hacker master told me if there is a will there is a way. I am sure someone out there it is possible

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    ***EDITED***
    Last edited by Synncere; 03-01-2006 at 03:13 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast