Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hack The Berry

Carrier(s)
    •Rogers Wireless•
    Feedback Score
    ^
    Please note if you want to sell something use the HoFo BST forum and if that's not to your liking then go to Ebay. Don't post that sort of info on the main forum boards. Thx.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JROCK2004
    Basically due to the heavy use by govt I think everyone is saying quiet cause like my old hacker master told me if there is a will there is a way. I am sure someone out there it is possible

And thats why we've seen and heard so much info about bb's being hacked before, right? Its not a sidekick, its a bb!!!!

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Device(s)
    7100i
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by djkaozz
    I guess I am trying to get a program to work like the iDEN carrier RSS super agent program, do exactly what they do at a Nextel store to check the info on the phone, programming that sort of thing, info on the sim and such but for a Blackberry 7100i.
    Motorola RSS = Radio Service Software, is a program to edit a handheld radio unit and to make changes to the CP. (code plug)

Web RSS = Really Simple Syndication, is a lightweight XML format designed for sharing headlines and other Web content.

As previously posted, RIM makes money on the fact that it would be "VERY" difficult to hack their OS.
    (The Gov. and Corps. seem to have issues investing $$ into systems that can be hacked by a 3yr. old with a Tyco TM. Laptop and USB cable. I don't argue that this hasn't happened or won't continue to happen, but they do seem to frown upon this.)

It can take many "computer years" to hack even the simplest of cyphers. This time issue helps companies stay ahead of the game, for lack of a better term.

Why do you think they seem to release updates so often?

Many companies will use these updates to make UI and Software changes, but don't think that they don't also address secuirty as a priority.

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Why the heck was my last post edited.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Synncere
    ^
    Please note if you want to sell something use the HoFo BST forum and if that's not to your liking then go to Ebay. Don't post that sort of info on the main forum boards. Thx.
    ^^Thats why your last post was edited.

Device(s)
    7100i
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_j001
    ^^Thats why your last post was edited.

lol...................

Feel Like you're child reering?

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    To all i do apologize about the post i must have not caught that in the rules. I do want to get rid of this phone though badly lol. Hopefully someone interested saw that post. I am using the Iden Super Agent RSS and can't find the option to read the SIM info like SIM id or information other than what was saved to it from the phone.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    If you want to sell a phone, post in the buy/sell/trade forums. If you need help using RSS, visit the Nextel section and check out the stickies in the software section. This is the RIM section....

Device(s)
    Motorola Razr V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by djkaozz
    Why the heck was my last post edited.
    Yes they are very anal here and rude, they did the same thing to me a few days back when one does not know the rules and what botherws me more is that they could have made the effort move it to the right forum but instead they choose to delete your post altogether.
    Last edited by AONEHOBO; 03-02-2006 at 02:18 PM.

"Without INSPIRATION, or
    EXPERIENCE, or the MEMORIES, nothing would ever be.
    From the
    PAST we learn, at the PRESENT we live, and for the FUTURE we hope.
    If only . . . "
    - LoboGris
    -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2