Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i930 Specific likes/dislikes

Feedback Score

i930 Specific likes/dislikes

I was excited to see the specs on the i930 and I was gonna buy one until I read all of the complaints about the phone. The most important features on the i930 for me are the ability to sync a calendar, contacts and to do list. I might send an occasional text message, but I don’t really care about playing games, getting email, the camera, Bluetooth or playing MP3s.

Does anyone like their i930? Any chance that the i930 is solid in the areas that I need and want? Can people go into specifics.

TIA

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    I love everything about my i930, best phone ever & it's not even decerted yet......lol
    SCIENTIFIC

Device(s)
    32GB iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pgrogan
    I was excited to see the specs on the i930 and I was gonna buy one until I read all of the complaints about the phone. The most important features on the i930 for me are the ability to sync a calendar, contacts and to do list. I might send an occasional text message, but I don’t really care about playing games, getting email, the camera, Bluetooth or playing MP3s.

Does anyone like their i930? Any chance that the i930 is solid in the areas that I need and want? Can people go into specifics.

TIA
    You should search 1st. A lot of your questions have pretty much been answered in multiple past threads based on the same exact thing you are asking. Most of them are from back in October 2005 when the i930 was released.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    pgrogan--DO NOT double post. This post was made in here about 20 minutes before you went and posted the exact same thing in the main Nextel forum. First, this is the better forum for the question, as you want info about the i930. Second, we don't allow double posting. Please follow the rules of this forum. The can be found here, http://www.howardforums.com/rules.php if you would like to read them.

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Device(s)
    i860
    Carrier(s)
    NexteL
    Feedback Score
    i wish there was a storage spot for an extra SD card

Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Negativity
    You coulde get an Extended Battery Cover and keep the standard battery,
    and with the added space put the SD in.

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Negativity
    you already have one, what the heck is the use for another. lmao. i mean if you really have a good reason i would seriously consider a ponder.

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ejay87
    You coulde get an Extended Battery Cover and keep the standard battery,
    and with the added space put the SD in.
    honestly... you are one smart cat. i never thought of that... wow

Device(s)
    I930 w/ 2gig sd & ext.battery
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Best phone i've ever had. I just wish it had Bluetooth.

Device(s)
    Motorola i1
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    I love everything about my i930, except I find the battery life to be a little less than I would hope for. If thickness isn't an issue for you (its slightly smaller than my old i90c was), then this is a hard phone to refuse.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AMPS_ROCKS
    I love everything about my i930, except I find the battery life to be a little less than I would hope for. If thickness isn't an issue for you (its slightly smaller than my old i90c was), then this is a hard phone to refuse.
    If life is an important issue, do what I did... get an extended life "fat boy" model battery from an i58sr and smack it in your phone with the extended battery door. This will last you almost all day with moderate usage and several phone calls. If you have problems trying to get the door to close, just pull the foam 2-sided tape out. Works wonders for me.

Device(s)
    i580 till BeyonD
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    love using windows media player on the phone

hate the fact that it does not have bluetooth. But hopefully that will be unlocked

Device(s)
    Motorola i1
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ke4qpf
    If life is an important issue, do what I did... get an extended life "fat boy" model battery from an i58sr and smack it in your phone with the extended battery door. This will last you almost all day with moderate usage and several phone calls. If you have problems trying to get the door to close, just pull the foam 2-sided tape out. Works wonders for me.
    Its not so much a MAJOR issue, my phone will usually last me all day with some room to spare, but during heavy usage it depletes fast.

Device(s)
    i930
    Feedback Score
    i wish it had bluetooth but not if it was gonna be like the 870's and battery life. and if it supported more video formats then just wmv, i get tired of waiting a hour to convert a 3gp movie into a wmv

Device(s)
    Motorola i1
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 930-860
    i wish it had bluetooth but not if it was gonna be like the 870's and battery life. and if it supported more video formats then just wmv, i get tired of waiting a hour to convert a 3gp movie into a wmv
    Media Theater onboard the phone plays 3gp files for me just fine...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast