Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    you can try the ringtone thread in the sharp forum for mmf tones

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyd_100
    I am in canada and try to use the brower to go on the web I get the same error message each time.
    "cannot proform this ovperation becaus network failiure"
    I know I can't use the Vodafone live function. but can I go on the internet
    in canada?

2nd question if I want to set a song as my ringtone I know I have to convert mp3 to MMF. but how do i make this convertion. does anyone know which program I use and where I can download it

For your 2nd question, I went into a Chinese forum site and theres actually a link that u can d/l 2 softwares and to can "cut" songs and convert into mmf. and the most important thing is: its ABSOLUTLY FREE~!!! I don't have too much access on my computer at work, I'll PM you the link.

Feedback Score
    I've been using my 903T for 1 year already, I reconize 1 thing, if you are looking for a durable phone, 903T is definately a good choice, well this phone is kinda "stupid" w/ the may be mot user friendly functions, but I actually durable~!!
    Well I had it for a year, as a ordaniry GUY, I usually put my cell phone in my pocket. And for sure that i did drop my phone couple times in concreat, or carpet. but this phone still last~! The most impress thing is even I usually put in my jeans packet, but theres NOT a DUST in the oexterior or interoir screen. also the camera lens, again, theres not a dust in it! That I mreally impress. for the phone itself, after I get used to it, is ok a bit now~!

Feedback Score
    i've got a japan version while living there. now i'm back in canada. how can i unlock it and use it here?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    depends on the build date, I think as long as its before june 2006

Feedback Score
    I have a question about the 803T's accessories. Is it possible to buy another set of the earphones? Mine are in bad shape, but still work. And I've lost the little converter plug. I would like to have a spare set or two. Does anyone know where to get them? If that's possible that is.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    ebay sells converter plugs to 3.5mm. sharp, toshiba, it hsould be the same

Feedback Score
    i got a 803T but den i tried using beat engine has ma fone number n everything but after the transfer into the fone it saids file cannot be read. help anyone?

Feedback Score
    does any one know the mms settings for fido on this phone

thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5