Thread: Can you put aim on the PPC-6700?

Device(s)
    Audiovox PPC-6700
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Can you put aim on the PPC-6700?

If this is possible, how do you do it.

Device(s)
    Audiovox PPC-6700
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I found the answer to my question which is yes. If anyone else was looking for it it can be found at this site: http://www.aol.co.uk/aim/wince/index.html

Device(s)
    Audiovox XV6700 (black)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Download Agile Messenger. It can do Yahoo, AIM, ICQ and 1 other (I forget the name)
    Distracted by people who are distracted by their cellphones while driving.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I downloaded the aim from the link posted but I'm unsure of how it works. When I try to sign in it says "the session host was not found. Make sure you are connected to the internet and the host name is valid." I clicked setup and saw the host thing but I dont know what to type in. Can you please help me with this.

Device(s)
    Samsung i730 (broke)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i have the same exact problem..

im looking to solve it tonight..
    ill post if i find anything out.
    Brewster. PEACE

phone history:

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible (rooted, of course)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon... no longer Alltel.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DmanXIIX
    Yeah I downloaded the aim from the link posted but I'm unsure of how it works. When I try to sign in it says "the session host was not found. Make sure you are connected to the internet and the host name is valid." I clicked setup and saw the host thing but I dont know what to type in. Can you please help me with this.
    You need to be connected to the Internet before you open AIM. It won't connect on its own.

If you are using WiFi, make sure you are connected. If you are using your provider's EvDO or 1X data, do something else to get connected first (open your browser, check your email, etc. Once you are sure you are connected, then open AIM.
    The Answerman - owner of the HTC Droid Incredible!!! And yes, we have achieved ROOT and NAND unlock!!!

For generally helpful stuff like my SID finder, PRLs, and more of my rants and observations on the world in general, visit http://www.the-answerman.com.

Feedback Score
    I must be having a different problem because I am connected to the internet but I still cant log on. I'll browse pages to make sure I'm connected but then whe I open AIM I get the same error message.

Device(s)
    i1000 Best durable phone for fights!! ONE knock
    Carrier(s)
    NeXtEl
    Feedback Score
    i'm having the same problem too signssss does anyone know how to remedy the problem?